Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hanity's take on the confirmation mess
(09-28-2018, 05:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hannity said it all.  I can't add anything more, especially after Ninurta's and BIAD's post.  I agree with all that is stated in this thread.

Maybe I can add this------>                                    [Image: attachment.php?aid=4548]

Collusion? That couldn't be Ford's lawyer with Clinton, could it?  Would the Democrats ruin a good man's name just to gain power?

(If you answered NO to that question, please move to a different country; you are the problem here.)

Dammit, dear daughter! I had constructed an elaborate scenario that would have allowed for Ms. Ford to actually believe her tale, and which explained her utter inability to support it, which involved teenage fantasies becoming "real" over time but only in the mind of the unstable "victim", not the real world, and incorporated the fact that the vast majority of psychologists/ psychiatrists go into the profession seeking to "fix" themselves and their own psychological problems - a known fact. I was once married to a psychologist who readily admitted it to me. This theory would have accounted for Ms. Ford's 36 year long stalking spree of Kavanaugh, and allowed for Ms. Ford actually and fervently believing her own bullshit, giving her the benefit of the mentally-troubled doubt.

THEN, after I had wrapped up all of the loose ends in my theory, and tied them into a tidy bow for gift wrapping, you post THAT picture, clearly the lawyer who was sitting to Ms. Ford's right during the hearing, the mouthy one, and I heard an audible POP! when my whole theory exploded in favor of low-born collusion and conspiracy.

DAMMIT ALL!

Back to the drawing board, I reckon...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hanity's take on the confirmation mess - by Ninurta - 09-28-2018, 06:11 PM