Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head...
(09-12-2018, 07:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Shake your head and get your eyes back in their sockets, that is.

I know you guys might like the new look coming down the runway, but what I see is the human race leaving any moral decency long behind. Of course, this IS the Hollywood crowd, so they don't have any morals anyway.  I just hate to see them try to normalize their sickness on the rest of humanity.

You know what?  I think I just discovered my new talent... one that can make me millions!   tinywhat   All I have to do is go shred a pair of jeans and wrap a chain around the torso with clam shells covering the nipples, and wallah... I'm an instant fashion designer and I'm rich, rich, rich! 
Weeee!   smallgreenbananadancer    (No, I wouldn't do that.)

Ah, c'mon! You could do a better job, and look better doing it!

Where's yer sense of pride?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head... - by Ninurta - 09-13-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: Sometimes You Just Have to Shake Your Head... - by Wallfire - 09-13-2018, 01:46 PM