Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
72 Signals 'From Alien Galaxy' 3bn light Years Away... Maybe.
(09-11-2018, 10:59 PM)gordi Wrote:
(09-11-2018, 10:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: You guys haven't been paying attention to my threads for the past three or four years, have you?   smalltappingfoot 

Yep, there is aliens up there.  I just confirmed it. Now, go freak out or do what you need to do to cope with it.   tinylaughing

LOL - I have no doubts that "they" are "there", I'm just astonished that they seem to have got a quote from a real scientist(?) confirming that there are existing extraterrestrial technologies! That's a BIG step IMHO.

G

Aye. BIAD and I ran into just such a "real scientist(?)" once before. It was a hell of a ride. There were some eerie similarities.

I bring to your attention a couple of things:

Quote:Scientists do not yet know what causes the mysterious fast radio bursts,

and

Quote:The FRBs were detected in data collected by the Green Bank Telescope, part of the US Radio Quiet

Zone, where wireless communications signals are banned to prevent interference with the telescopes.

Green Bank, not far from where I sit, is a RADIO telescope as shown above. It's a pretty big radio telescope, but still a RADIO telescope.

Contrast that with this:

Quote:Last year, scientists at Harvard University suggested that FRBs could result from energy leaks from
powerful transmitters built by alien civilisations in order to send giant light sail ships on interstellar
voyages. A light sail would use the tiny amount of pressure exerted by light to produce a small but
constant acceleration which allows a spacecraft to reach a great speed.

Light sails are powered, as the name implies, by LIGHT beams (specifically, powerful lase beams), not radio beams.

BIAD and I have ridden in this rodeo before. A "NASA scientist" named Judy Faltskog claimed to have detected alien "UV signals" (UV is Ultra Violet LIGHT) in her radio telescope... that's like seeing a flashlight beam using a transistor radio. Just doesn't work. Different media. Apples and oranges.

And NASA had never heard of her. We checked.

It got wild. The book documenting the investigation and battle can be found on the internet. Just Google "the hoax heard round the world". without the quote marks. It's a free download.

A guy  in South Africa, an author named Wayne Herschel, picked up on it and popularized it, then tried desperately to back pedal out of the fiasco once he realized we were on to him. It got pretty rough.

Judy was uncovered to have been a former MAN, with a sex change operation, the former ID being one James van Greunen, perpetrator of the infamous Kalahari crash hoax. S/he continued the hoaxing streak with this one, and was driven underground by our intrepid investigators.

But there was much more. It was all documented in the book mentioned above.

Now we come to yet ANOTHER light signal being picked up on a RADIO telescope. It bears watching.

Has anyone alerted Wayne Herschel? Might be another book to sell in it for him!

P.S. - I have no doubt "they" are "there" either. I know it for fact. In fact, there are a bunch of aliens running a restaurant out in town, a few miles from here. It's called "El Sombrero", and has the best Mexican food around!

P.P.S. - 3 billion light years is a long way away, in both space and time. Light signals and radio signals both travel at the speed of light, meaning that a signal, whether radio or light, from 3 billion light years away is also 3 billion years old. The Earth is only 4.6 billion years old. 3 billion years ago, there was only nearly undetectable microbial life on Earth - and look what we have now. A lot can change in 3 billion years...

... including the collapse of entire alien civilizations, as the aliens evolve into even more alien forms.

Whomever was there, if anyone, most likely ain't there any more.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 72 Signals 'From Alien Galaxy' 3bn light Years Away... Maybe. - by Ninurta - 09-12-2018, 09:08 AM