Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters
(01-23-2019, 03:34 PM)gordi Wrote: ...He sounds genuine, and I believe that he THINKS he's telling the truth, but I get the impression that his mind
is all over the place and many aspects of his account just don't add up IMHO...

G

Cheers Gordi, that was like a breath of fresh air!

I've noticed that from the days of Albert Ostman, the Patterson/Gimlin footage and Edmund Hillary's Nepal photos
of footprints in the snow, the drama has been slowly ramped-up to today's exciting fire-fights.

I believe that Sasquatch exists and probably gets involved in weird encounters with humans, but the whole video
rests on the idea that all of the officialdom involved has no regard to danger of civilians and loved-ones.

The idea of categorisation also bothers me. Once there were just tall hairy beasts -just as once there were merely
oddly-shaped flying saucers. These days, we have at least four types of Bigfoot, just as we had Galactic Federations,
anal probings, blue avian aliens and secret deals with Governments.

It'll be interesting to see what 2019 brings.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 08-22-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by BIAD - 01-23-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:46 PM