Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters
And I have to agree with both Ninurta and Guohua, what we take as a fixed and determined amount
of space isn't restricted to what we deem only used by what we can currently quantify.

When I used to read folks' futures with the cards -something I actually don't believe in!, the images
I 'saw' seemed to be all there just above me. Past, present and future were all passing together, woven
in a stream that seemed from my view, just to moving in right-left direction.
(Whether it has a bearing, I'm right-handed and like most in the west, read left to right!)

The problem is with the theory that these creatures can use such reality-shift techniques, is that we equate
it with intelligence and technology. Perceiving a hairy 'animal-like' being who doesn't seem to follow the
hominoid script of evolving their environment is for many of us, a struggle.

Maybe it's our species' pompousness of believing we're the ultimate on the planet that causes us to mock 
the possibility of the phenomena. After all, we have a Hadron Collider and cars, they live in forests and
don't shave. We're the winners and it's just not fair that they can do something we cannot.

No wonder they shy away from interaction!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 08-22-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by BIAD - 08-24-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:46 PM