Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters
(08-24-2018, 12:04 AM)guohua Wrote: So, are they saying there is a Trace of the last World from the Universe just before us that we sometimes can detect or Mingle with?
The Cosmic Particles from the World Before Earth still shares the same time and space as we do?

I believe it's more than that - I think all of the particles, cosmic and otherwise, share the same space as we do. I think all of the particles from everywhen exist at the same time in the same place as they ever existed, but in a different "phase shift", "vibration", "dimension", "frequency" or whatever you want to call it. In other words, every time that ever was (or will be) IS, right now, and to see the past or future you just have to match phase with the time frame you are searching for. That's the only theory I've been able to come up with that explains "time shifts" that people have experienced, and it's also pretty handy explaining "extra-dimesional beings" and such like.

Particles - molecules and even tiny atoms - are mostly empty space, the ultimate vacuum. There are large distances between the subatomic particles in atoms that contain nothing at all - nothing visible or detectable, that is. Even the subatomic particles themselves are just tiny bundles of energy, not really solid at all. Everything that exists is really nothingness. I see no reason that a whole lot of nothingness can't inhabit exactly the same space. All you have to do is be able to tune in to another patch of that nothingness to see the past or future, or even other dimensions, and their pasts and futures.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 08-22-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Ninurta - 08-24-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:46 PM