Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters
Quote:The third option, a proposal that takes us into conspiracy-world, is that the creature is real and certain powers
are keeping it in the 'silly' category.
@"BIAD" , isn't that the place we are at? 
I mean, the TV Reality Show about Hunting for Bigfoot was considered a Conspiracy program with never any real proof shown that I know of.
Just stories from people and chasing sounds and broken tree limbs.

No, in our mind, we both believe in Bigfoot of some sort, mainly the Red Haired Giants, they have been found all over the world.
My husband and I think of them as a Humans with a different Spirit Vibration than our own,from another Dimension, another Earth, that has a Vibration So close to our on Earth's Dimension that they get captured in our Dimension, sometimes just one and sometimes a breeding pair.

Sometimes their Spirit/Human Body Vibration transports them back to return to their own Dimension and sometimes they are trapped here until death, as their Spirit leaves their body, their Physical Body Evaporates.

OK, Ok, It's Just Our Humble Opinion.
Stop laughing,,,,,, tinywhat
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 08-22-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by guohua - 08-22-2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:46 PM