Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters
I keep saying it, but what fascinates me is the idea that all the people who profess to have an encounter
with such a creature must be either heavily-mistaken, highly-imaginative or flat-out liars.

The reason being is that science doesn't have any evidence of such a beast being on the evolutionary ladder.
With that said, I believe many of them are telling the truth and this phenomena is being ignored due to the
repercussions.

The first awful realisation is that humanity is not only -not alone in the universe, it's not even alone on this
planet! Everything in regards of scientific perception of our species as a sentient-being will have to be reset
and of course, our societal beliefs will have to alter, everywhere.

Finding a remote tribe of humans in the Amazon forest isn't the same and doesn't effect the equilibrium,
but discovering an entirely different type of human would be devastating to the way we see the world.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by BIAD - 08-22-2018, 08:22 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 08-22-2018, 10:30 AM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Military Veterans Talk about Bigfoot Encounters - by Wallfire - 01-26-2019, 03:46 PM