Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21
OK, here is a scenario for Agenda 21 that makes sense to me, Not American going Bankrupt or Fires and the Weather.

It could all start in France. Why? France for one has forgotten the Past.
The Black Plague, was started by Rats carrying Fleas, Yes?

Here is a headlines I found on the Deep Web, but since I couldn't attach a link or source I did a little digging on Google and found this Article. 

Quote:In France, Even the Rats Have Rights
Rodents overrunning Paris have defenders who say the varmint has a right to inhabit the City of Lights, too. ‘Rat-Prochement’
Yes, Rats have Rights  tinywhat I won't think that a rat living in the Streets and Sewers and under piles of Trash would be Clean enough to take home as a pet, Would You?
[Image: B3-BJ558_201808_G_20180809184203.jpg]
Quote:PARIS—Rats were popping up at supermarkets, parks and nurseries when a city official convened a crisis meeting last fall to discuss ways to cull the population.

That was the first time Geoffroy Boulard, mayor of the 17th arrondissement in northwestern Paris, realized the rodents are backed by a vocal lobby.
Ten protesters stepped forward to denounce exterminators’ plans to poison the animals.

They urged a more humane method: Deploy birth-control drugs.

Their position was “indefensible, given the scale of the infestation,” says Mr. Boulard. “We can’t get accustomed to having rats in public spaces.”
OK, Birth Control For RATS!?  tinybighuh How? Rats have litters that have as many as 6 or more babies.
Quote:The city’s pro-rat activists disagree. Rattus norvegicus, the species of rat endemic to big cities, has the right to inhabit the City of Light like any other mammal, they say.
The activists regard poisons and rat traps as a form of unusual cruelty.

When the city stepped up exterminations 18 months ago, they unleashed an online petition that garnered almost 26,000 signatures.

“We are very disturbed,” says Jo Benchetrit, a retired psychologist who created the petition to save the rats. 
Source
Save the Rats,,, right there is your first step in implementing Agenda 21.
How?
The Local Politician actually Stopped and Listened and took notice of the Protesters and the Petition.
What does that tell us?
These People have been programed with to much Touchy-Feely Crap and the NWO is behind this.
Efw EU was the first Massive Step in the Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Reason they Hate President Trump So Much, He doesn't want to Play their Game!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21 - by guohua - 08-10-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21 - by guohua - 08-10-2018, 06:41 PM
RE: WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21 - by Wallfire - 08-11-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21 - by BIAD - 08-11-2018, 11:11 AM
RE: WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21 - by Wallfire - 08-11-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: WEATHER WARS, CA FIRES, AGENDA 21 - by guohua - 08-11-2018, 07:08 PM