Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Government & Medias are dividing us...
You are exactly right Sol, at least in most of the world. 

Some of those things no longer apply in the U. S., thanks to President Trump and Q helping point us to which rocks to look under to discover the truth. The evil ones are being exposed and will be removed, if they haven't been already! It is a very deep, entangled swamp of rats, and will take time, but it IS going to happen. IT IS HAPPENING NOW, even if you can't see it.

People here are waking up in droves every day. There is a feeling of excitement in the air for things to come (for those who are awake) as we watch the swamp being drained; we know the evil is being removed that have been in control for so long and the future looks very bright.

What happens in the U. S. will, and is, having a major impact on the rest of the world. People from all over the world post on Twitter telling us they are watching us, the people taking our country back, and it's empowering them to do the same. They tell us they stand behind us and they are rooting for President Trump.

Right now in the U.S. the biggest problem I've seen is coming from far left democrats trying to block/obstruct what needs to be done to further ensure our freedom/safety. They do false flags, or staged shootings, so they can scream about taking our 2nd amendment rights away. Pres. Trump says this won't happen, not on his watch!

The censorship is still really bad for Conservative Republicans on the largest social media platforms, but Pres. Trump is working on that as we speak. Did you see the news about Face Book and Twitter stocks taking a nose dive the other day? Just a little taste of what's in store for them if they continue their censorship.

Pres. Trump has also opened eyes to how the main stream media prints "fake news" to control THEIR (the globalists) agenda narrative. They will be history in a few years too as more and more people are turning to independent investigative reporters for the truth without bias.

They (the dems/globalists) don't want the wall, they want to allow all the criminal illegals to come right in, and they want to brainwash our youth in colleges/universities to THEIR way of thinking, etc. 

It's taken several decades to get us to this point in America, and it will take some time to reverse it, but not decades. I have hope now; something I didn't have two years ago, and it feels so good.

I think, in time, the whole world will be in a better place, but we're going to have to go through this "storm" before we see the sun shine on the other side. 

Hold on people, it's only just begun, but we'll get there... TOGETHER!   minusculeknocks

Messages In This Thread
Government & Medias are dividing us... - by Sol - 08-01-2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Government & Medias are dividing us... - by Wallfire - 08-01-2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Government & Medias are dividing us... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-01-2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Government & Medias are dividing us... - by Wallfire - 08-03-2018, 01:46 PM