Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco.
(05-02-2020, 11:22 AM)BIAD Wrote: I found this one on the Met Police's website and once again, it show's how Khan's London is out of control.

Quote:Three men jailed for raping teenager.

'Three men who raped a 16-year-old schoolgirl after she was held against her will have been jailed for a combined total
of 45 years.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7564]
L-R: Hilal Mohamed, Abdisalam Mohamad, Roberto French.

Roberto French, 22 of Gordon Road, Enfield; Abdisalam Mohamad, 21 of College Gardens, N18; and, Hilal Mohamed, 22
of Warwick Road, N18, were found guilty of raping the teenager following the conclusion of a trial on Thursday, 6 February
at Wood Green Crown Court.

The jury further convicted French of the offences of robbery and false imprisonment against the same victim.
French was sentenced to 17 years for rape, five years for robbery and 10 for false imprisonment, to run concurrently.
Abdisalam Mohamad and Hilal Mohamed were both sentenced to 14 years each.
All three were sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court on Friday, 3 April...'

It would be interesting to know the exact circumstances regarding this case. It's a 117 miles to London from Bristol and
I'd wager the journey wasn't just so the poor female could endure the happenings below.

Quote:'The court heard how the victim had travelled to London from Bristol on 13 August 2016 where French held a machete
against her throat whilst he robbed her in the presence of the other defendants. French falsely imprisoned the victim
in a residential block in Enfield, and it was here that she was forced by the defendants to perform oral sex on each
of them.

Once the ordeal was over, French followed the victim as she attempted to make her escape.
He was arrested on 15 August 2016.
Mohamad was arrested on 26 May 2017 and Mohamed on 12 February 2018. All were subsequently charged...'
SOURCE:

The rest of the Met Police article goes on about the Judge and the Police's joy of a positive conclusion.
However, this comment is a bit worrying.

“...I hope these sentences serve as a deterrent to those who commit serious sexual offences.”

Is this to indicate that this type of behaviour is a crime in this country and some of the people living here may be
unaware that it is?! Then let's hope they visit the Met Police crime site and can read English!

There is another side to this, a side that the BBC failed -not only to report the original crime, but also the aftermath
of one of the trio's incarceration. It seems some criminals don't like that sort of behaviour.

Quote:Child Rapist Abdisalam Mohamad Has Head Dunked in Soiled Toilet.

'A man convicted of raping a school girl has his head shoved down a used toilet while he begs for mercy as he
is beaten by fellow inmates. The graphic footage shows the reluctant pedophile be commanded to undress quickly,
before being forced head-first into the soiled toilet boil, where he is heard yelping in discomfort.

The man, believed to be 21-year-old, Abdisalam Mohamad–an inmate at HMP Pentonville who is due to be
sentenced next month, according to Metro. The person filming the distressed inmate orders him to “take off
your clothes before I whack you in the head, bro.”

During the footage, another participant in the glorified swirly suggests putting “his head in the toilet.”
Trying to slither out of the situation, the alleged rapist says, “that’s too much. You’re violating me now,” as he is
shoved around. When his head is dunked in the filthy toilet bowl, he is heard moaning in intense discomfort.

Another video reportedly shows the inmate scream “oh, my days” as his head nestled firmly in the sullied bowl...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7565]
Oh my days, indeed.
NationalFile:

The rest reiterates the earlier crime.

I didn't know if things were the same in prisons across the pond as they are here in the U.S. but it seems they are.
Inmates don't like pedophiles. I've heard of worse things being done to them here, even killing them.
I say, good! Let's make the world a better place!

Messages In This Thread
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 08-31-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 09-01-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 03-17-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Wallfire - 06-17-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: London, The Eager Twin Of San Francisco. - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-02-2020, 09:00 PM