Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
“This is about changing people’s behavior,”
(07-28-2018, 02:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm at a total loss on how to comprehend their thought process in SF.  I think aliens have possessed the bodies of the SF people. It's just so foreign, backwards, upside down, and illogical...  I'm like...   tinybighuh WTF?!

It's the People's Democratic Republic of Kommiefornia - they DON'T HAVE thought processes! Thoughts are issued to them on an as-needed basis by the Central Committee, Komrade!

Are YOU thinking independently? We have a cure for that, Komrade. There are these nice camps where you learn finger painting and basket weaving until you are cured of those pesky independent thoughts. No, really - they're NICE! They'll even feed you occasionally when there has been a production surplus and there is more food than the homeless crackheads and border-jumping nation usurpers need for a fill-up.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: “This is about changing people’s behavior,” - by Ninurta - 07-30-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: “This is about changing people’s behavior,” - by Wallfire - 07-28-2018, 03:27 PM