Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood: Inside Actor Blows Pedo Whistle
A man came forward on 4Chan on July 19 telling things he knows on certain actors in Hollywood involving pedophilia.  He calls himself Hollywood Anon.
Of course, we have no way of verifying anything on 4Chan this guy is telling, but it does make interesting reading.
Read his Tweets, then read the thread put together by Yig, a Twitter member.

Quote:Hwood anon here. A lot of celebs post on the website. Gary Oldman and I use to shitpost in /b/ back in the day. I know for a fact James Woods, Randy Johnson, and Pauly Shore post on 4chan too. most stay away from /pol/ because you guys can decipher who anybody is by just studying there typing style haha. the reason i've "come out" is because this year my passive income from the movies i made expires and i dont care anymore.

Anyways time to drop some info.

You can read his "drops" below.
Tweets and thread are at this link: Hollywood Anon on 4Chan

Here are some Tweets a Hollywood comedian posted that he took down recently when all the pedophilia started to be exposed. Too bad for him the Anons know how to find these things; they are never truly deleted. 

Hopefully, you can see these. If you're on a phone, it might be more difficult. This is as large as I could get it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4181]

These people are disgusting!  I'll be so happy to see them behind bars!   tinyok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Hollywood: Inside Actor Blows Pedo Whistle - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-22-2018, 03:51 PM