Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juncker On The Bottle Again.
The whole situation with Jean-Claude Juncker is a farce in a supposedly professional environment of political nation-steering.
Regardless if it's a sciatica or Müller-Thurgau, the man is embarrassing himself and those he works alongside.

We're to assume he's in pain when dealing with steps and since 'a spokesperson' and the media were aware of his alleged
ailment then why was this ignored and Juncker was allowed to be assisted to the top level for the photo-opportunity?
Sciatica doesn't cause a person to behave in the manner he did with grabbing people's heads during greetings and staggering
around in a situation that implies he's inebriated. If he was ill, then why was he allowed to be there?

I'm reluctant to believe the poor optics of a doddering old man in pain, smiling and chatting those around him were set-aside
in favour of making sure he was in a group photo before a NATO gala-dinner. 

Juncker didn't arrive in a wheelchair -which would have been normal if he was enduring such a medical condition, and an
explanation would have been announced beforehand. If he's worried about not getting paid at his job, I'm sure he'd be
entitled to statutory sick pay if he obtained a note from his Doctor!

Quote:'...The rumours, Mr Juncker explained, were triggered by "a balance problem I have with my left leg,
which forces me to grip the handrail when I'm on the stairs". He said the problem "goes back to a
serious car accident - in 1989 I spent three weeks in a coma, then six months in a wheelchair"...'
SOURCE:

In a normal setting, a company or business would have approached him with strong evidence for his own well-being
and the well-being of the company's future, that he should accept retirement and rest his damaged body in the
luxembourg sun.
Then why is he still in office?

The reason he's still there is he's a power-hungry tyrant who is reaping the rewards of an lavish lifestyle.
He's one of the elite's puppets and the demon-drink is his only friend.

The Latin for such a trapped animal is 'Non-Deplorablus Pissheadus'
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-13-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by Wallfire - 07-13-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-13-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by Wallfire - 07-14-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-15-2018, 09:15 AM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by guohua - 07-15-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by Wallfire - 07-15-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-19-2018, 10:01 PM