Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juncker On The Bottle Again.
I saw this on a Friday morning's television infor-tainment news outlet and I suspect it's the norm for
Mr. Juncker. It's been often hinted at that Juncker likes his tipple and I believe Wallfire regularly refers
to him as 'Drunker'!

Quote:World leaders forced to hold stumbling and swaying Juncker ahead of NATO dinner.

'World leaders were forced to step in and help on Wednesday when European Commission President
Jean-Claude Juncker was seen stumbling and losing his balance ahead of a Nato dinner.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4114]

The European Union leader was stumbling so much that world leaders including the presidents of Finland
and Ukraine, and the Dutch Prime Minister, were forced to hold him up.
Footage from the summit shows the 63-year-old being held up as he makes his way down the stairs.

But as Mr Juncker attempts to walk he stumbles backwards and loses his balance once again.
The European Commission President then had to be held at the arm in an effort to steady himself.

Prime Minister Theresa May walked past Mr Juncker and grinned, seemingly unaware that the European
Commission President was struggling to stand unaided.

Mr Juncker was attending a gala at the Nato summit in Brussels attended by US President Donald Trump
and First Lady Melania Trump. Following the event, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said: “He doesn't have
a serious health problem as far as I am aware of but he does have a back problem for some time.”
He added: “It is a problem in a sense that he sometimes has these pain attacks.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4115]

Mr Juncker has previously blamed the unsteadiness on sciatica, which can cause numbness or weakness of
the legs. The European Commission President’s office declined to comment due to privacy concerns.

Mr Juncker’s latest stumble has sparked criticism on Twitter.
Umberto Gambini, who is the Head of Office for Spanish MEP Ramon Tremosa, called for a medical certificate
to prove Mr Juncker suffers from sciatica.

He wrote on Twitter: “I don’t have the proof he is drunk but he does look like.
“If it’s all the fault of his sciatica than we should have the right to see a medical certificate!
“Public Institution. He is well paid by taxpayers. Damages 4 Europe image?
“What about trust in EU citizens for the EU project?”...'
The Express:

Please Mr. Gambini, do not concern yourself. Jean-Claude is merely sozzled again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-13-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by Wallfire - 07-13-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-13-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by Wallfire - 07-14-2018, 09:59 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-15-2018, 09:15 AM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by guohua - 07-15-2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by Wallfire - 07-15-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Juncker On The Bottle Again. - by BIAD - 07-19-2018, 10:01 PM