Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!
(06-27-2018, 01:09 PM)727Sky Wrote: The left has been trying to bury conservatives and libertarians for many years... They are so stupid they do not realize they are just planting seeds that will one day sprout and make "The day of the Triffids" look like a potato patch !

They are after "one party rule" like folks had in the Soviet Union, Cuba, etc. 

Returning to the "Four Boxes" that @"OmegaLogos" mentioned, the Soap Box is, as we can plainly see, being tilted by the Big Tech Social Media corporations to the point that an upright Conservative can't even stand on it to talk any more. 

Now they are rumbling about stacking the Supreme Court to the point that the Jury Box will also be useless, since they intend to simply install enough Leftists there that a Conservative case will never again be decided Conservatively or by the law - i.e. the Constitution will always say whatever the Left wants it to say at the moment to bring them out on top, regardless of what is written plainly in it.

The Ballot Box, too, is under attack from them. Whatever it takes to put them into sole power, so that they can enact even more Draconian measures to insure that it stays that way. Nothing is off limits, and they are pushing "vote by mail" really hard so that they can stack the ballots in their favor with vote-harvesting and outright fraudulent ballots.

So the only thing left to us will be the bullet box, and as we have seen in Virginia, California, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, etc, they intend to simply put that one out of our reach so that our voices will never be heard above the din of their self aggrandizement. However, they are severely underestimating the power of a dangerous man there - a dangerous man is dangerous, regardless of what implements are at his disposal, whether a bomb, a rifle, a rock, or just his own teeth and claws. Dangerous is dangerous, not tool-dependent. Being dangerous is a matter of the heart and the mind, not of what one can lay one's hands on in the instant.

In short, their game plan is to either stack all of those boxes in their favor, or remove the box entirely to insure the rule of The Party and the silence of the Masses, just as George Orwell predicted in the dystopian book "1984". He was just a few years off is all.

To hell with that! Get ready to rock, get ready to rumble! You only live once, and who wants to waste that one and only life living it under the hobnailed boots of Totalitarianism?

I personally prefer to be among the dead rather than among the enslaved. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

So, yeah, Leftists can come get some, whenever they feel froggy. I've no doubt they'll kill me, since I'm not as young and springy as I once was, but I bet I take enough of them with me to have all the porters I will need to carry all the baggage I have to take to Hell with me!

Also quoting @"OmegaLogos", who was quoting David, who was talking to God:

Quote:Tick Tock! TIMES UP! 

Quote:Psalm 144

1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by Wallfire - 06-27-2018, 06:22 AM
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by Ninurta - 10-28-2020, 10:18 PM