Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide
Why does it not surprise me that Obummer was a friend of Bourdain's? 

[Image: obamabourdain.jpg?itok=N2XA88m1]
Quote:Former President Obama took to Twitter on Friday to pay tribute to the late food and travel legend Anthony Bourdain after his death was reported earlier that morning.

Obama shared a photo of the two dining at a restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam, in 2016, where the president had joined Bourdain on an episode of his CNN food and travel show, "Parts Unknown."

"'Low plastic stool, cheap but delicious noodles, cold Hanoi beer,'" Obama tweeted, quoting Bourdain. "This is how I’ll remember Tony. He taught us about food — but more importantly, about its ability to bring us together. To make us a little less afraid of the unknown. We’ll miss him."“Low plastic stool, cheap but delicious noodles, cold Hanoi beer.” This is how I’ll remember Tony. He taught us about food — but more importantly, about its ability to bring us together. To make us a little less afraid of the unknown. We’ll miss him.
Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Wallfire - 06-08-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-08-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Wallfire - 06-09-2018, 12:49 PM
RE: Anthony Bourdain Dead at 61. Apparent Suicide - by Wallfire - 06-22-2018, 02:22 PM