Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year!
(05-30-2018, 09:03 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I had never heard of the "Daily Star", so I checked it out...

It falls within the realms The Sun newspaper. If it had been the seventies, there'd have been a
young lady on Page 7 looking coyly at the camera with her norks hanging out.
tinysurprised

Such newspapers were ideal for rolling-up and sticking out of a workman's jeans back-pocket
and read in the bait-cabin of a construction site. It was superb for perusing during the contemplation
time of sitting on the portable chemical toilets or 'Thunder-Bins' as they used to be called.

As far as The Daily Star's editorial integrity is concerned, they've progressed enough that the topless
models are out of work but they're still in the area of labelling the Police as 'Cops' in their articles.
tinywondering

However, The Sun still holds the title of the most obtuse newspaper in Britain.
In 1982, Argentine forces launched the invasion of the Falkland Islands and to boost Prime Minister
Margaret Thatcher's waning dominance, the mainstream media went full-throttle to wave the patriotic
flag against a newly-found enemy.

All the newspapers announced headlines like 'Argee-Bargee With Our Islands' or 'Our Boys Will Sort it'
The morning that all the MSM were setting the narrative that would imply the good-old Tommies of
Britain would be running towards the enemy whilst dodging the confused penguins, The Sun's headline
proclaimed:
'David Essex Made Love To Me When I was Fourteen Tells Sinitta.'!!

They'd missed the war!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by Wallfire - 05-30-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by BIAD - 05-30-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by Wallfire - 05-30-2018, 01:08 PM