Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Men Who Fooled Alcatraz.
Quote:The Real Story Behind The Great Escape From Alcatraz
So a letter was received by the San Francisco Police Department in 2013.  tinysurprised 

Quote:Contact From John Anglin
Quote:It was a workday like any other the day that the San Francisco Police Department received one of its most shocking letters ever. The letter read “My name is John Anglin. I escaped from Alcatraz in June 1962 with my brother Clarence and Frank Morris.”
 Yes this gets interesting.

Quote:The case of the escape from Alcatraz is one of the most notorious unsolved mysteries in American history. Officials at the time said that all three of the men died in the icy waters the night of the escape. But was that all a lie? Was this letter the real deal? Was there an ulterior motive for it all?

The case of the Alcatraz escapees left all levels of law enforcement stumped for decades. But suddenly, the letter writer was claiming he could finally reveal what really happened that fateful night. Could this really be trusted?
Could the letter be REAL!?

Quote:The letter in question was received by the San Francisco Police Department in 2013 but had been kept under wraps for years.
The reason it stayed a secret for so long is unknown but apparently, it had enough information to cause the the Federal Bureau of Investigations to re-open its investigation in January 2018.
What was so special about this?

Do I have your Attention Now? Want the Whole story of their life with pictures?
Go here: Source  and read the story and see the letter and pictures of the three has they grew up and from where they came.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
The Men Who Fooled Alcatraz. - by BIAD - 05-15-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: The Men Who Fooled Alcatraz. - by guohua - 05-19-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: The Men Who Fooled Alcatraz. - by BIAD - 05-19-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: The Men Who Fooled Alcatraz. - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: The Men Who Fooled Alcatraz. - by guohua - 05-21-2018, 01:11 AM