Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Best of the UFO Files
(05-20-2018, 04:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Just a curious question...  Putting the ET/Alien topic aside, have you ever bought a book on a topic that you wished to learn more about? 
Have you ever attended a seminar to learn more on a subject of your personal interest?

I see choosing to pay to go to college for a course in something of interest being no different than paying to go to a seminar for the same reason. 
I've paid to go to several seminars, but it had nothing to do with little green men, just something of interest to me.  I've also paid to study a subject in college for just one course because it was of interest to me.
I've also bought many books by authors on topics I like.

So, please tell me how selling books or attending a seminar by someone in the UFO/ET field is thought to mean that person is a fraud and only in it to sell books and make money?

Everyone has to make a living, no matter what field they choose. Some people just love the fringe topics and choose to do what they love, rather than go to a job they hate everyday.  

I'm sorry Mystic, the 'crazy flying-saucer folk' I mentioned was actually aimed at the occupants of the craft!

My cynicism comes from the length of time this phenomena has endured without any solid evidence that the
world can agree on. The ufo subject is taken tongue-in-cheek in the high street and it seems that the many
conferences never seem to gel with each witnesses accounts.

How many retired military with top-secret clearance who frequent these seminars have said they recognise
each other from their service days...? Surely a chain of acquaintance would surface at some point.

I'm not poo-pooing the ufo subject, it's just some of the bell-ringers I have serious doubts on.

Sooo, to make it up to you, here's Colin Andrews from last year discussing crop circles.
(In my humble opinion, I think he's near it when he mentions 'consciousness')

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Best of the UFO Files - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-14-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-19-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by Wallfire - 05-20-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by BIAD - 05-20-2018, 01:59 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by BIAD - 05-20-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by Wallfire - 05-20-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 06:54 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-21-2018, 01:43 AM