Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Best of the UFO Files
Big Grin 
...By the way, did I tell you that little green men had sex with my great great granny and I'm an alien-hybrid?
For another time, perhaps.
minusculethinking

I've always been fascinated with the Ufo subject, but there's far-too much disjointed information out there.
Growing up in the sixties and seventies, the multitude of exotic species that were alleged to have visited
Earth reminded me of the Doctor Who series with a different-looking alien every week!

Today, and after the attempted garrisoning of the types down to the non-distinct, all-the-same Grey Alien,
we're back to individual selections. Blue birds, Lizard-Men and the eternal Mantis are still on the go with
the odd Nordic thrown in for posterity.

Nuclear war is only occasionally mentioned by the spacemen and it seems that the once-sexy breeding
program is coming to an end too. Maybe some were voted off the Galactic Federation Committee and the
agenda has changed.

But what ever it is next for those crazy flying-saucer folk, I'll wager it involves a seminar and purchasing
of a book to find out.

Seriously, it is difficult. When Kenneth Arnold's description of the nine objects he saw near Mount Rainier
was misinterpreted by the media into seeing flying saucers instead of crescent-shaped objects, the world
began to see flying saucers.

As far as the Powers-That-Be are concerned, I think they're making headway in the various fields of
technology that these vehicles involve themselves in, but it's the adjustment in understanding the
realities that's causing them problems.

And I still stand by my statement that anal-probing is just plain wrong.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Best of the UFO Files - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-14-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-19-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by Wallfire - 05-20-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by BIAD - 05-20-2018, 01:59 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by BIAD - 05-20-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by Wallfire - 05-20-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-20-2018, 06:54 PM
RE: The Best of the UFO Files - by guohua - 05-21-2018, 01:43 AM