Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Announces Withdrawal From the Iran Nuclear Deal
President Trump announced yesterday that we would be pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal. Of course the left had a meltdown, which only proves he made the right decision.   tinylaughing 

Quote:President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced the US government's withdrawal from the Iran deal, marking one of the biggest foreign-policy decisions of his tenure so far.
Trump complained the Iran deal supplied the "murderous" Iranian regime with "billions" of dollars and said allowing the deal to stand would be "unacceptable" and catalyze a nuclear-arms race in the Middle East.
"Since the agreement, Iran's bloody ambitions have grown only more brazen," Trump said. "The Iran deal is defective at its core."
"Therefore, I am announcing today that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal," Trump added.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Monday suggested his country would not necessarily withdraw from the pact just because the US does, flip-flopping on his previous statements.

Read more: Source

Hmmm... I wonder if this could have something to do with Kerry's visit behind President Trump's back?   minusculethinking

Even John Podesta knew the deal was a sham when it was first made:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3717]

And, here we have the 4 a.m. talking points to sway the public opinion that this was the worst thing we could ever have done:

(I hope you can enlarge this to see better.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3718]

I have seen posts on Twitter from people in Iran crying and thanking our President for freeing them at last.  I hope in time people on the left will stop believing all the fake news from the MSM and wake up to the great things our President is doing to make not only the U.S. a better place, but also the whole world.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Trump Announces Withdrawal From the Iran Nuclear Deal - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-09-2018, 04:21 PM