Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Setting Myself FREE!
Brick 
Many have asked Me what it means to "withdraw consent."  I have created this video in an effort to paint that picture.  I welcome questions.  I also welcome efforts to share.  Love always!

I AM anti-New World Order - A Better Way
http://bit.ly/2tiOxyn

Do You Have the Balls? Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9qdua1y...GOGpIEZGkR

Short Story by Amaterasu Solar:

Endia
https://steemit.com/anarchy/@amaterasusolar/endia

Visit Me on steemit:  https://steemit.com/@amaterasusolar
[fon‌t=Arial Black]"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."
[/font]
@Amaterasu Solar  The word you used was Deceit.

Yes, they are all Very Deceitful Liar's.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: Withdraw my Consent?

It is pretty hard to withdraw what I have NEVER given in the 1st place!

I will argue to DEATH that without FULL education and FULL disclosure that one can not give full consent or even give consent at all.

It is also a bullshit argument that one automatically consents if one is silent.

Personal Disclosure: Great thread @Amaterasu Solar . minusculebeercheers
(05-06-2018, 12:46 AM)guohua Wrote: @Amaterasu Solar  The word you used was Deceit.

Yes, they are all Very Deceitful Liar's.

Indeed.  It's time to take Our planet back, I say.  [smile]  Love always!
♥♥♥
[/font]
(05-06-2018, 12:59 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Withdraw my Consent?

It is pretty hard to withdraw what I have NEVER given in the 1st place!

I will argue to DEATH that without FULL education and FULL disclosure that one can not give full consent or even give consent at all.

It is also a bullshit argument that one automatically consents if one is silent.

Personal Disclosure: Great thread @Amaterasu Solar . minusculebeercheers

Ah, but You did give Your consent - from Their way of looking at things.  If You did not say You don't consent, You are giving IMPLIED consent.  Never mind that They do nothing to inform You of the intricacies of things They have You indoctrinated into beLIEving are just the way things are, no other choice.

Indeed, We are not fully informed on many a score, and that, Ethically, means any "contract" is null and void.  So technically, You're right.  The point is that We must declare a withdrawal before They will recognize that We do not consent.  [smile]

Yes, Ethically all parties must be fully informed on all sides before a "contract" is valid, but the psychopaths...  They think it's a loophole.  They put info out in obscure and esoteric ways and figure, if We didn't go looking for it, it's on Us.  Totally unEthical, but legally OK.

Love always, @OmegaLogos
♥♥♥
[/font]
You keep using the word "psychopaths" can you tell us who these people are, I dont mean there names but are they the world leaders as we know them ?? or is it some deep state ??
(05-07-2018, 12:52 PM)Wallfire Wrote: You keep using the word "psychopaths" can you tell us who these people are, I dont mean there names but are they the world leaders as we know them ?? or is it some deep state ??

Yes, all "world leaders" are both psychopaths and actors cast in the roles of "world leaders" while the psychopaths in control write the scripts and direct the play from the wings on the LITERAL world STAGE.  This is a VERY good piece I mirrored on YouTube that explains primary (genetic) psychopaths and how a society run by Them promotes secondary (severe abuse, mind control, severe indoctrination, survival reaction, etc.) psychopathy in society at large:

The psychopaths in control inbreed to retain the gene that causes primary psychopathy.  They surely don't want an heir who CARES about Others, lest plans go awry.
♥♥♥
[/font]
Thanks for the answer, however none of the leaders (in Europe at least) are psychopaths. They are narcissists and perhaps borderline sociopaths yes, but you need to learn what the real meaning of psychopath is , not the meaning that most people give to it.
(05-07-2018, 06:19 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks for the answer, however none of the leaders (in Europe at least) are psychopaths. They are narcissists and perhaps borderline sociopaths yes, but you need to learn what the real meaning of psychopath is , not the meaning that most people give to it.

Did You watch the vid...?  Narcissism and sociopathy are both "flavors" of psychopathy.  I am fully aware of the "real meaning."
♥♥♥
[/font]
It would be impossible for psychopaths to work together, as each one would be fighting the other to gain the massive power of controlling the governments as psychopaths live for power and control. I know there is a controlling force behind the governments but its not psychopaths.
Perhaps its because you know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths ( evil must always be given a name) as everyone dislikes them so its easier to find support.
I stress this is just what I think.
(05-08-2018, 08:34 AM)Wallfire Wrote: It would be impossible for psychopaths to work together, as each one would be fighting the other to gain the massive power of controlling the governments as psychopaths live for power and control. I know there is a controlling force behind the governments but its not psychopaths.
Perhaps its because you know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths ( evil must always be given a name) as everyone dislikes them so its easier to find support.

Au contraire.  The psychopaths will work with Any who will give Them what They want.  Yes, They are always looking for ways to get the upper hand, but as long as They are getting something out of cooperating, They will cooperate.  Also..  I strongly suspect there is a faction We never see, long-lived (VERY), who are at the very top.  Likely ET, based on My research.  They have technology that keeps the psychopaths in line here for the generational plan that is unfolding.  And They are psychopathic, too.

No, it is NOT "because [I] know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths."  It is because I observe the behavior and know that only psychopaths would choose the behavior I see.  I label Them by the behavior They choose, and not by a label that may include Ones who are not part of the problem - like "jews," or masons, or jesuits, or illuminati, or ET, or demons, or interdimensional Beings.

Also, I do not look at things in terms of "evil" or "good."  I see unEthical vs. Ethical behavior choices.
♥♥♥
[/font]
(05-09-2018, 05:26 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 08:34 AM)Wallfire Wrote: It would be impossible for psychopaths to work together, as each one would be fighting the other to gain the massive power of controlling the governments as psychopaths live for power and control. I know there is a controlling force behind the governments but its not psychopaths.

Au contraire.  The psychopaths will work with Any who will give Them what They want.  Yes, They are always looking for ways to get the upper hand, but as long as They are getting something out of cooperating, They will cooperate.  Also..  I strongly suspect there is a faction We never see, long-lived (VERY), who are at the very top.  Likely ET, based on My research.  They have technology that keeps the psychopaths in line here for the generational plan that is unfolding.  And They are psychopathic, too.

No, it is NOT "because [I] know there is something evil going on and have decided its psychopaths."  It is because I observe the behavior and know that only psychopaths would choose the behavior I see.  I label Them by the behavior They choose, and not by a label that may include Ones who are not part of the problem - like "jews," or masons, or jesuits, or illuminati, or ET, or demons, or interdimensional Beings.

Also, I do not look at things in terms of "evil" or "good."  I see unEthical vs. Ethical behavior choices.
You have, shall I say a strange understanding of how psychopaths work and you need the influence  of "ET" in order to make it work.
Still your videos and writings are interesting and I look forward to more info from you.
One of the great things about this site is people may not agree with each other but there is respect, and having seen your videos and writings I can say I dont agree with all you write but you have my interest and respect.  minusculebeercheers
Yes, Yes, What @Wallfire  Said.  minusculeclap
I Agree with that statement.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I have had some time to watch your videos, and I have to say they are intriguing