Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again
Lo and behold, I wake this morning to the news that we have, once again, bombed the shit out of Syrian installations. It's still not a super-power, this prediction thing. It's just common sense analysis, married to the fact that our response couldn't be more predictable if we were Pavlov's Dogs...

... with islamic radicals yanking our chains.

It doesn't - or shouldn't at least - take a rocket surgeon to figure out that the way to win a war against an avowed enemy doesn't, in the best of cases, involve bombing hell out of your natural allies in a fight for your life against a common enemy.

I may have been too hasty in my comments above in this post - perhaps common sense IS rare enough that it should be classified as a super-power!

As an aside, I was gratified to hear, on national TV, a State Department spokes lady label ME as a "Russian troll" during the reporting on the senselessly tragic and violent events of last night. Either A) she is unaware of my history with Russians (which I find difficult to believe), or B) she doesn't want YOU to discover that history... for, if folks should discover that history and the bad blood that has passed between us, they might begin to understand that I'm not trolling for the Russians, and therefore my comments may, just may, carry a bit more weight than she is comfortable with getting loosed into a thinking population. She need not worry on that account, however, as I despair that the US may no longer be in possession of a thinking population at all.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Wallfire - 04-09-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Wallfire - 04-14-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Chemical Weapon Attacks in Syria... Again - by Ninurta - 04-14-2018, 07:28 PM