Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France.
I believe the comments from the two accused men in this report may articulate what Wallfire has been saying in
regards of the brainwashing ideology of Islam.

These two British 'citizens' spent some time killing and torturing in the name of their faith and now, when they're held
accountable for their actions by the country they wish to return to, it seems life is a little unfair.

Quote:IS 'Beatles' pair hit out at losing UK citizenship.

The pair hit out at the "audacity" of the UK Government for its "illegal" decision to strip them of their British citizenship.

'Two men accused of being members of the "Beatles" IS group say revoking their UK citizenship denies them a fair trial.
Alexanda Amon Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh spoke to the Associated Press while being held captive in northern Syria
after they were captured in early January in eastern Syria by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3466]
Alexanda Kotey (L) and Shafee Elsheikh have spoken out following their capture.

The pair hit out at the "audacity" of the UK Government for its "illegal" decision to strip them of their British citizenship in
February. Although it was widely reported, officials have not confirmed or denied it was the case.

The men are accused of being two of four members of the "Beatles" group, which is believed to have captured, tortured
and killed hostages, including aid workers and journalists.
They were allegedly in same group as Mohammed Emwazi - dubbed "Jihadi John" - who died in a 2015 drone strike in
Raqqa.

The pair have not admitted to being involved in any hostage-takings or beheadings and said the allegations against them
were media "propaganda". However they did speak of their membership of the Islamic State group.

Kotey, from west London, said the killing of western hostages in Syria were "regrettable" and could have been avoided,
adding that many people within Islamic State would have disagreed with the killings.
He said there was "probably more benefit" in those captured being used as political prisoners.

"I didn't see the benefit in executing them," he said, before blaming Western governments for failing to negotiate and noting
that some hostages were released for ransoms.

The "Beatles" cell is believed to have kept more than 20 Western hostages and tortured and killed American, British and
Japanese journalists and aid workers in 2014 and 2015.
Elsheikh, also from west London, travelled to Syria in 2012, initially to join an al Qaida branch before moving to IS, according
to US State Department documents, which said he "earned a reputation for waterboarding".

They also claim Kotey served as a guard for the IS cell and was "likely engaged in the group's executions and exceptionally
cruel torture methods". The men slammed the media over the "Beatles" allegations and said the claims were concocted as
a pretext to kill them with drone strikes.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3467]
Alexanda Kotey (L) and Shafee Elsheikh were captured in January.

"No fair trial, when I am 'the Beatle' in the media. No fair trial," Elsheikh said, who added that the loss of their citizenship meant
they were now open to "rendition and torture". He said: "Being taken to any foreign land and treated in anyway and having nobody
to vouch for you.

"When you have these two guys who don't even have any citizenship... if we just disappear one day, where is my mum going to go
and say where is my son?"...'
SKY News:

tinysurprised  I struggle to believe this article is true! But it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:43 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-25-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 09:22 AM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by BIAD - 03-30-2018, 08:36 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 03-31-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: 'Gunman takes hostages' at supermarket in France. - by Wallfire - 04-02-2018, 07:40 PM