Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(10-13-2021, 04:27 PM)gordi Wrote: @"BIAD"  @"Ninurta" 

Guys...
I'm a little bit freaked out.
I was out volunteering in the woods with my Hazel Coppicing crew today, and when I arrived on site (early & alone) I saw movement beside the seat-logs at our camp area...

I froze for a minute or two trying to figure out what it could be (my first thought was squirrels??) and then I quietly made my way closer and closer to the camp area to get a better view...

When I got within about 25 feet of the camp, I peeked around a tree, and there were TWO weird forest "creatures" moving around. They looked like they were playing some strange game of hide-and-seek or something. It was VERY FREAKY because when they stopped moving it was very hard to see them, they just looked like natural root-balls or something that you'd come across in the woods.
I managed to get one photo on my camera phone before they heard me and disappeared... Just VANISHED!

This is it... cropped and zoomed-in so you can see them more clearly. Bloody scary and freaky as hell!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10191]

Maybe Erwin's onto something here???
G

It's coming up on that time of year again, and I'd have to say there is clearly some witchery afoot there! Corn Dollies are bad enough, but when they're animated Corn Dollies, that is just not right!

I prescribe 12 Hail Mary's, a pint of Holy Water poured onto the log, and call me in the morning to see if there is any improvement in the condition...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 10-13-2021, 06:05 PM