Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(10-07-2021, 10:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I have not yet deconstructed this last video to go frame by frame on the bat-frog to see what it looks like, but the fleeting flights
as presented look pretty good to be fakery! What I'm wondering, before going frame by frame in those sections, is whether it
might not be a real bird, such as a Night Hawk or something like a Whip Poor Will.

I see where you're coming from in regards of the frog-bat thingy, a Nightjar (Whip-Poor-Will) does sit low when on
the ground and gives a sleek impression when it finally decides to take flight. However, Nightjars are migratory birds
which arrive in Wales in mid-May where they can raise two broods of two chicks before heading back to Africa in
August or September.
(I cut-and-paste part of the above from a BBC article!)

We're supposed to believe that Erwin's outings are in a natural sequence, where each video represents the most recent
the last trek. In the Frog-Bat video, wild ferns are shown in their early stages of frond unfurling and luckily, I have the same
type of fern growing in my garden.
But to be the same as the ones in the video, you'd have go back to spring!

Wales isn't exempt from the usual British climate and those ferns should be in full bloom. Is this an older video and hence,
the months that a Nightjar is nesting in the British Isles corresponds with the first shoots of a ferns growing?
Some of the foliage away from the stream also looks like it's very young too.

Capturing any shots of the creature is very difficult and any close examination doesn't bring anything of note, except the
colour of the first 'Frog-Bat' is different from the second glimpse. The first is brown and the second is a mucher darker.

But still, it's a good 'feeder' video, where Erwin and Tom only offer a 'smidgen' of supernatural and not a large dollop
of Morsu and cave Wyrms. The latest one could also be character-development video, where the partnership of Erwin
and Tom is promoted via the camping scene.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by BIAD - 10-08-2021, 09:29 AM