Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
I think a book would be a great idea - a tome housing his drawings for mass distribution, along with a running commentary on them, an "unnatural history" of sorts. I think he would do better selling such a book on, for example, Amazon (my author friend tells me that authors receive around 70% of the sales proceeds on Amazon vs. 5-10% at traditional publishing houses) than he will do selling the drawings singly on Ebay, and make more money at it. While he can charge more for signed prints on Ebay, I think the volume in book sales at Amazon would more than make up for the money.

And those camera batteries ain't cheap!

I frequently tie my beard as Erwin does, and tie my hair in a ponytail as well, so that I've got sort of a ponytail fore and aft, but I generally only do that in the summer. It's cooler that way, allows for more air circulation, and leaving them down and fluffy in the winter provides more insulation.

We also have the sort of boots he calls "Wellingtons" around here, but we call them by the more mundane name of "gum-boots".

A TV series may not be amiss, but I'd be adamant about not cutting Tom out of the show - he's become something of a fixture now. They could take a clue from the American series "Naked and Afraid". where the bulk of the crew stays at a camp away from the principles that are being filmed, and only one or two cameramen at a time follow them on their journeys. That would avoid the bulky entourage that Erwin seems concerned about.

ETA: To date, I have 27 of Erwin's videos, just short of 2 GB at 720p resolution. which have altogether a total run time of 3 hours, 44 minutes, 38 seconds. Pretty prolific!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 10-07-2021, 07:19 PM