Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(05-22-2021, 09:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: Oh my... the magic is certainly draining fast from the world of Erwin Saunders!

Yes, I agree with Ninurta that the two separate images are of the same specific spot in an unnamed woodland
and have the advantage of foliage-growth to indicate the length of time between 'Smith's' video and Erwin's.

More information to use in the evaluation of this potential connection: at 0:10 in Erwin's "Wilton Pixies" video, from which the second frame in the comparison was taken. Erwin states "I'm at this woods, which is a place I probably visited about 10 years ago and saw a little tribe of woodland folk, you could call them pixies..." 

Checking the timestamps of the video uploads, Erwin's "Wilton Pixies" video was uploaded to YouTube on 25 March 2019. The Bustykelp "Pixies" video was uploaded to YouTube on... 18 May 2009. About 10 years previous...

Quote:The debate on who is the real Erwin Saunders is narrowing, but seeing the quality on BustyKelp's  'Directing Work'
web-page, doesn't offer much hope that the creatures in Erwin's footage are from this company.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9407]
Some of BustyKelp's work.

However, there is a guy called 'Paul Smith' of CGI Ltd, a company I mentioned before.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9408]

One of the side-shoots of this business is named RISE AR and offers a video of their work on a project
for Colchester Zoo (UK).

Quote from RISE AR:
"...We use a blend of cgi models and photography to create ultra-realistic views designed
to show how a building will look in the built environment.
Photomontages can be a spectacular addition to your sales effort or planning application."

The quality of the work in the Colchester Zoo video does not seem to be at the same level as the Pixie videos, to my eye. The pixie animations - if that's what they are - are far smoother, where the mammoths in the Colchester video are more "jerky", for lack of a better word.

At 1:25 in Erwin's "Wilton Pixies" video, he also states "When I was here with Tom last time...", which means, taken with his above statement, and assuming both statements were referring to the same visit, Erwin's association with Tom does go back some length of time, explaining the easy communication between the two.

I wonder if wither of those companies has a "Tom"?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 05-22-2021, 01:37 PM