Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(05-22-2021, 01:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I am convinced they are at the same precise site, in different years. The 3 rocks are the same, the 3 trees behind the right hand tall rock are the same (right down to tne same knotholes), there are even 3 bare branches hanging into the top of both frames that are the same. The configuration of the vegetation is different, as would be expected at different times, and at least one of the trees that was there in the earlier Bustykelp video is either gone by the tie Erwin's video was shot, or else it's position is changed by the slightly different camera angle, but there is no doubt that the location site is the exact same one.

Oh my... the magic is certainly draining fast from the world of Erwin Saunders!

Yes, I agree with Ninurta that the two separate images are of the same specific spot in an unnamed woodland
and have the advantage of foliage-growth to indicate the length of time between 'Smith's' video and Erwin's.

The debate on who is the real Erwin Saunders is narrowing, but seeing the quality on BustyKelp's  'Directing Work'
web-page, doesn't offer much hope that the creatures in Erwin's footage are from this company.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9407]
Some of BustyKelp's work.

However, there is a guy called 'Paul Smith' of CGI Ltd, a company I mentioned before.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9408]

One of the side-shoots of this business is named RISE AR and offers a video of their work on a project
for Colchester Zoo (UK).

Quote from RISE AR:
"...We use a blend of cgi models and photography to create ultra-realistic views designed
to show how a building will look in the built environment.
Photomontages can be a spectacular addition to your sales effort or planning application."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by BIAD - 05-22-2021, 09:12 AM