Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(07-20-2019, 08:59 AM)BIAD Wrote: If either of what you're suggesting has merit, then it seems members of Rogue Nation also interacting with the diminutive people
of the British woodland and since many of our group are American... have you asked the EU for permission?!!
And being Britain, no doubt a licence will be involved!

No, I've not asked the EU for permission. My theory is, "if you don't ask, they can't say no", and it has worked for me so far... Someone once said "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask permission", but I have not, and do not plan to, ask for either.

Quote:And since we're enduring 21st century progressivism at the moment, should we use the words 'postal service' instead of 'mail'...?
Remember, the colour of standard envelopes is white too!

Tsk, tsk! You have not plumbed the depths of Progressivism far enough. "Mail" is pronounced far too close to "male" to be permissibly used in the 21st century. Clearly, the wee folk would not be using standard envelopes, so as not to run afoul of the tender sensibilities of the modern era. "Off white" would of course be as close as they would get, and even that might be a bit too close.

Quote:Guns are bad unless you're a landowner and have to save your cows and sheep from packs of wild foxes.

Completely understood. That is, in fact, why I have stacks of 40 round magazines for my AR-15. One never knows when he may be subject to an attack by hordes of rampaging rabid rabbits around here. 'Tis better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it...

Quote:Careful, these types of 'prim-and-proper' ladies like to occasionally dip their toe into the world of real men who dig holes
and kill animals with their bare hands. It makes them shiver with excitement just thinking about it!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6086]

Yes, she may have fled at the sight of your outdoor appearance at first, but who's to say she wouldn't have meandered
back to the trail where you were setting traps for people animals and asked if she could touch your beard?

Maybe after a couple of these encounters, you-too, could be enduring such dominant questioning that Mr. Saunders went
through and requests for using a saucer when you're drinking your tea would become the norm?!
It is 2019, after all.
tinyhuh

True enough, but it's been my experience that they quickly grow bored, and like a drug addict, seek ever increasing doses. That young lady in the images above - is she spoken for? I bet I could have her wearing nothing but uncured bear hides and howling at the moon inside of 3 hours!

With women of this sort, saucers are best used by being tossed in the air to demonstrate your proficiency at shattering them before they hit the ground by action of a dart fired from your holstered Nerf Gun - chicks dig that!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 07-20-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM