Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(07-20-2019, 07:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It could be one of a couple of things, or some combination thereof - I've noticed my internet usage to be a bit higher than one would
expect, as if it were being tapped - by pixies, perhaps - and then again I have also noticed one particularly bold pixie lurking around
my mailbox... they might be communicating with their British cousins by postal service, giving them tips on how to keep Erwin away
from their habitats...

If either of what you're suggesting has merit, then it seems members of Rogue Nation also interacting with the diminutive people
of the British woodland and since many of our group are American... have you asked the EU for permission?!!
And being Britain, no doubt a licence will be involved!

If the postal service is being utilised, could this also back-up information mentioned in the 'Swindon-Alien' case from the eighties
where the Royal Mail was used to communicate withe SCUFORI?
And since we're enduring 21st century progressivism at the moment, should we use the words 'postal service' instead of 'mail'...?
Remember, the colour of standard envelopes is white too!

Quote:OR - it could be that Erwin is monitoring this feed. Coincidentally, perhaps, since I mentioned downloading his videos to a local drive
for analysis, I can no longer download them. That ability has been blocked. It's very annoying, as YouTube doesn't allow for the display
in all their glorious full resolution via the web. Very annoying.

That'll be Tom, the brains of the outfit. As Erwin's fame grows, the younger man -who likes his tech, knows that bridling the amount
of investigative access to this pixie-research will not only ensure the small beings will be given time to adjust to the stardom, it also
gives Erwin time to acquire a decent shirt.
(Gaawd, leave his hair alone!)

Quote:The interloping lady was amusing. She thought Erwin might be shooting animals with a NERF GUN? I don't know what she's using to
think with, but "brain" is not the correct answer! Erwin is far too nice. I know an old curmudgeonly woods-runner who would have told
her to piss off and get scarce before he shot HER in the ass with that Nerf Gun!

The nosy Rambler or walker -yer' know, the ones you terrify when they pass by your property?, well she sounds like a upper-middle
class 'homemaker' who enjoys a scone and a cup of tea at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and her dog is called 'Doodles'.
She probably 'does lunch' with other ladies on a Wednesday to break up the week and believes everything reported by the BBC.

Hence, a Nerf Gun is a gun and guns are used by those grubby folk who deliver cocaine to her husband's friends in Chipping Norton.
In the woman's mind, guns are the preferred item of criminals with rough accents and a bad taste in clothes and music.

Her friend -Margot, has told her of such deplorable villains when they were both shopping in Oxford Street and from what she's gathered,
many of these seedy folk don't know who Jane Eyre is or even feel better helping the coloured people by employing them.
Good grief, some of them don't even get their groceries delivered!

Guns are bad unless you're a landowner and have to save your cows and sheep from packs of wild foxes.

Quote:... but I doubt she would have accosted me any way after she noticed how I was dressed... or undressed, as the case may be...
her running away screaming would likely not have anything to do with being shot in the ass with a Nerf Gun.
I doubt she would have even noticed the Nerf Gun before fleeing...

Careful, these types of 'prim-and-proper' ladies like to occasionally dip their toe into the world of real men who dig holes
and kill animals with their bare hands. It makes them shiver with excitement just thinking about it!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6086]

Yes, she may have fled at the sight of your outdoor appearance at first, but who's to say she wouldn't have meandered
back to the trail where you were setting traps for people animals and asked if she could touch your beard?

Maybe after a couple of these encounters, you-too, could be enduring such dominant questioning that Mr. Saunders went
through and requests for using a saucer when you're drinking your tea would become the norm?!
It is 2019, after all.
tinyhuh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by BIAD - 07-20-2019, 08:59 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM