Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
Erwin outdid himself this time. The CGI on that Wyrm was unbelievable. It even cast the appropriate shadow in the torch light. It certainly looked real, and I can't say for sure that it wasn't - I've seen strange, unexplainable things deep underground too, so who knows? It had a longer body and neck than a Komodo Dragon, and appeared more to be a heavy-bodied snake with legs... and the legs moved appropriately for lizard - locomotion as well.

Erwin may have stumbled upon the recipe for finding cryptids - he's certainly had a good run of luck in only a couple of years, and there is no denying that he's got some awesome ninja skills out in the forest... especially if he got his camo cover with him!

The first video in this set, the one that kept flashing "or her" onscreen, set me to wondering - for all his skill and good fortune, Erwin seems to never have captured a FEMALE pixie on film, and I have to wonder why. Do the male pixies force the women folk to stay back at the cave and make sammiches instead of frolicking in the sun as the males do? What if that frickin' wyrm eats all the wimmin-folk? The species could die out!

It seems a poor strategy for the survival of the species...

P.S. - Yes, I have downloaded every single one of Erwin's videos I could find, and saved them to a local drive so that I can step through them frame by frame to look for glitches and the like, and so far have not found a one. The lighting, focus, contrast, edges, etc are exactly what one would expect if it were real. Admittedly, I'm no CGI expert, and could never make a dime at it, but the work looks phenomenal to me, even frame by frame!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 05-23-2019, 05:18 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM