Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(05-04-2019, 05:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Fascinating, sort of like a slow motion train wreck!

Judging by the number of "OW!", "AH!" "OH!" exclamations, as well as the evident unsure footing, I am given to understand that pixie hunting is a particularly dangerous vocation, especially in Britain. It appears, from Erwin's motions, that the entire island must be rocking like a boat at sea!

I was so fascinated that I looked up all of his videos. I found 13, and downloaded them to a local drive (at 1280 X 720 HD pixels, 25 frames per second). I may string all of them together into a single video, a documentary on pixie hunting. It will be 1 hour, 37 minutes, and 51 seconds long if I do, and weigh in at nearly 2 gigabytes. That's a lot of pixie hunting!

I may cull out the sections that have actual pixies in them, and create a shorter video of just pixies. The CGI appears very good. Usually, what gives it away is lighting angles at odds with the background images, but these appear to be spot on. Breaking it down into a frame by frame slideshow, we may be able to detect a lack of motion blur or mismatched/ pixellated edges, but in the videos as shown, it's really good. The animation of the pixies is as well. I give it five thumbs up!

The models of the pixies reminds me of a tiny mummy that was found a hundred years ago or so in a cave out west of here.
That mummy was nearly twice as big as Erwin says these creatures are, but the faces are almost identical.

Kudos - I have new weirdness to be on the lookout for in the woods!

It is a slow-mo train wreck!

Erwin's antics are a little over-the-top, considering such a reality-changing concept of having an unknown intelligent species
living beside us and that's what makes me want to think it's a slightly sardonic, pan-faced comedy sketch about a bungling
gentle person delivering mundane information with a sprinkling of folklore-magic thrown-in to orbit around.

It has to be that-of course, if Pixies did exist, then they'd be in cages at Porton Down Research Centre inhaling strange gases
and believing they're doing it for Queen-and-country!

Mr. Saunders does put on a good show, he comes-off as a lounging Professor who's never been involved in manual work.
His easy attitude to the filming of these creatures adds to a perception that they're real, but the viewer merely hasn't been
privy to them due their own materialistic lifestyle.

Also, Erwin's reluctance to film himself -from Tom's advice, to video himself moving from one place to another and his
mumbling request at the end of the footage for subscription, likes, etc, also relates someone who shuns banausic needs.
It implies the cold business-entertainment -like mind of a partner encroaching on a tender, enchanted topic of a spiritual
man living in a place of old-world magic.
It's a quaint touch!

Your possible video would be cool to see and not having a clue how CGI works, it'll be interesting if other RN members
could assist in showing how the effects were done.
Personally, I'd like us to find the footage genuine and we'd all have to reevaluate ourselves and the world around us!

By the way, Britain may be rocking slightly in its surrounding waters due to the lop-sided class-structure.
However, it wobbles south to north, not east to west... as Gordi can testify!
tinywondering

It's nice to see others who've written about him too.
Pixies Real or Myth?-Pixies Are Not Fairies
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by BIAD - 05-04-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM