Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ZERO Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russia
(04-28-2018, 01:05 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 11:41 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...It will be interesting to see if CNN and others EVER mention this.   tinywondering

They have and so did The New York Times... and it took another month from your posting!
Except CNN titled it: "House Republicans release redacted Russia report"
Also, I bet this hurt...

Quote:The New York Times.
Republicans on House Intelligence Panel Absolve Trump Campaign in Russian Meddling.

'Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee declared in a 250-page report on Friday that their yearlong
investigation uncovered no evidence that the Trump campaign had aided Russia’s election meddling, only
ill-advised contacts between campaign aides and Russian officials or their intermediaries.

Yes, I bet it DID hurt, but I see (down in the article) they still had to put in the seeds of doubt for their sheep to keep them questioning everything about the Russia collusion story.

Let me use a famous quote... "At this point, what difference does it make?"    Collusion is not a crime, after all.  Just look at how much money has been wasted on this farce to smear President Trump and his team.  Put that money into the social security program!  I hear it's in danger of becoming a thing of the past, and my future depends on it!   minusculebonker

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZERO Collusion Between Trump Campaign And Russia - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-28-2018, 03:46 PM