Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Living in a Parallel Universe
Back when Christianity was first formed from the teachings of Jesus, there were many different interpretations of it going on in different parts of that country. When Emperor Constantine came into power he decided he only wanted ONE teaching being taught so everyone would have the same belief. This would stop any type of religious uprising/war, so he did away with some of the teachings and books written by the disciples. He and several of the Elders got together and decided which books to include in the Bible, and which books to leave out.

One reason the topic of reincarnation was withheld from the Bible was because the Elders thought that if people realized they had more than one life to "get it right" they wouldn't try to live the best they could in their current life. Teaching them that hell fire awaited any man who sinned made them easier to control.

There are books that contain Jesus' teachings that never made it into the first printing of the Christian Bible we use today, but none the less, they are still teachings from Jesus. Many of these "books" have been discovered over the past couple of decades.

Jesus also shared knowledge with his disciples that he told them not to reveal to the public, and he said there was more that would be revealed later. I believe "later" has arrived (actually, several decades ago).

Okay, having said that, let me say that some of the books that never made it into the Bible contained information about reincarnation. But, oops..... some verses slipped through in the books that got selected for our Bible that back-up reincarnation:
The ninth chapter of John tells the story of a man who was born blind. The disciples asked Jesus, "Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"
In other words, the disciples acknowledged the possibility that being born blind might be this man's punishment for sins he committed. But since he was born blind, when could he have sinned unless it was in a previous life?

Also, in Matthew 17 Jesus was talking to Peter, James, and John and said, "Elijah does come, and he is to restore all things; but I tell you that Elijah has already come, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they pleased." Verse 13 reads, "Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them of John the Baptist.
In one of his other incarnations Elijah was very widely recognized as being Elijah. So obviously, if a time came when "they did not know him," it was in a different incarnation, which the disciples understood to be John the Baptist, who was beheaded by King Herod. This is the clear example of "did to him whatever they pleased".

Also, when Jesus said, "Ye must be born again of the spirit to enter the kingdom of heaven", I think that is EXACTLY what he meant! Of course man has put his own spin on the meaning of this, too.

Since the 1970's there have been many psychiatrists doing regressive hypnosis on people trying to find a childhood explanation for some of their client's problems. Unexpectedly, some of the clients went back even further to a previous life time and described it in full detail giving their names in that life, dates, and where they lived. Their details checked out to be true.
There have been thousands and thousands of these studies done by different psychiatrists since the first time it was revealed, and they have all had the same results.

Some scientists argue it is "cell memory" that was passed to us by our ancestors that gives us memories of past lives. NO! In one case study, I read about this person who remembered a past life as a woman who couldn't bear children. If it was cell memory, she wouldn't have been able to remember that lifetime because there was nobody to pass the cell memory to.

So many people have been helped with current phobias, fears, and other problems by revealing the root of their problem actually occurred in a past life. Once the clients "remember" this, they understand they carried that particular fear or health problem over into this life, and that they really don't need to hang on to it now. When they let it go, they're cured!

Have you ever just met someone and automatically felt so comfortable with them, like you've known them all your life? Or, maybe you knew that you didn't like a person before they even opened their mouth? These are people we've known in past lives, and when we meet them in this life we get these "feelings" about them based on how we got along with them in a past life.

Or, have you ever felt you've visited (or lived in) a certain place before, but know that you haven't?
If you're religious, it's really hard to accept something that hasn't been taught in the "church", but I do accept it after all the years of research I've done.

If you would like to research this topic further, you can read the book, Life Without Guilt, by Hazel M. Denning, Ph.D. It is an excellent book on the topic of reincarnation. I have read hundreds of books on this topic, and this is a good one for "starters".

Do you really think God could justify it as being fair to allow some people to be born with major physical or mental challenges while others aren't? And, what about the person who lives a terrible life up to the ripe old age of 89, then "gets saved" just before he dies, while a younger person dies at the young age of 18 before they've "made it right with God"? Their time here was unfairly shorter!  (I'm speaking to those who practice the Christian faith here.)

What about the person who is born into a family where he doesn't have to work to get the things he needs to live comfortably, while others are born into poverty and have to struggle and sacrifice all their lives just to get a scrap of food ( like the people in Haiti, and Africa). Does this really seem fair to you?

Forget what you've been brainwashed with by the "church" .... I'm asking YOU. Does this seem like a "JUST and FAIR" GOD to YOU?

Here's PART of "what I believe":
I believe we come here over the course of many life times to learn new lessons for spiritual growth.
I believe in the TRUE teachings of Jesus Christ, and live by the Ten Commandments.

I believe we each carry a "spark" of God in our heart, and this is where the kingdom of heaven is; in our hearts, and our body is the "Temple". This is why Christianity teaches us to take care of our body, because it is where God dwells.

I believe we can continue to choose to come back to Earth as long as there are lessons we want/need to learn, or we can choose not to come back if we feel there is no more spiritual advancement for us here. Although, some spirits come back just to help other people reach a higher level of spiritual awareness; they come to teach us.

I believe that when people accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior all past bad Karma is wiped clean and they won't have to come back again to pay their karmic debt; they have a clean slate. I think this is what it means when people "get saved". 
Until we do this, I think people have to keep coming back for more life times, either on Earth, or somewhere else, to burn off bad karma. 

I believe there will be an "end of time", and a "judgment day" because the Bible says it. My particular belief as to what this consists of is  different than what the "church" teaches. I think the "end of time" is when we die, because there is no such thing as "time" in the spiritual realm. And I think we each judge ourselves and decide if we lived up to learning the lessons we set out to learn before we chose to be "born again".  

Sorry, I got derailed and started preaching. Also, I'm sorry for the way this is laid out; my thoughts were kind of all over the place. Things are not organized as well as I'd like. 

Anyway... there is what I believe about reincarnation.

Messages In This Thread
Living in a Parallel Universe - by guohua - 03-05-2018, 05:31 AM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by Wallfire - 03-05-2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by BIAD - 03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by guohua - 03-05-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by Wallfire - 03-05-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by guohua - 03-05-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by BIAD - 03-05-2018, 10:16 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by BIAD - 03-05-2018, 10:48 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by guohua - 03-05-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by guohua - 03-10-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Living in a Parallel Universe - by guohua - 03-10-2018, 05:51 AM