Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emery Smith, New Whistle Blower
I just learned I can share 3 videos per month, so here is the first one of Emery Smith, I think.  You still only have 48 hours to watch.

Quote:Reporting to work in a secret underground facility is not a commonplace task, as relayed by Emery Smith, who tells of his experiences handling exobiological specimens, ranging from small tissue samples to full-size beings. Among the creatures he encountered during his tenure with this secret program are programable life forms, which are cloned beings used like puppets in covert military operations and staged alien abduction scenarios. These startling revelations are just the beginning of the strangest details to emerge from this whistleblower’s experiences with advanced technology and otherworldly creatures. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast January 9, 2018.
https://give.gaia.com/cje4rv0y6000n01meugqxgabx

Here's another one.   ENJOY!

Quote:Emery Smith brings forward his information concerning the formation of underground bases and secret programs creating strange hybrid creatures. During his time analyzing tissue samples, he has come across beings that can only be described as the unnatural genetic paring of two distinct species. All of this is just one small part of a much larger advanced technological operation that includes the ability to create vehicles with their own gravity environment, military bases built atop ancient alien artifacts, as well as 3D printing of tissues and artificial beings. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast January 23, 2018.

https://give.gaia.com/cje4ryw8x000l01mfjybbnvfe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emory Smith, New Whistle Blower - by Wallfire - 02-26-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Emory Smith, New Whistle Blower - by Wallfire - 02-27-2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Emery Smith, New Whistle Blower - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-26-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: Emery Smith, New Whistle Blower - by BIAD - 02-26-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Emery Smith, New Whistle Blower - by guohua - 07-15-2018, 01:38 AM
RE: Emery Smith, New Whistle Blower - by guohua - 07-31-2018, 05:07 PM