Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something is cooking...
(07-16-2018, 09:43 PM)guohua Wrote: Mr. G. Here.
YES!
This would have been my choice of Contact Areas.
A Museum or Public Bathroom is better than a Restaurant.
In a restaurant, I've noticed that someone is always looking or watching people coming and going.
You'd have to have paid for your meal (cash) and then made contact with your victim before leaving, that is Awkward, because if you trip your victim or brush against them ruffly, someone will take notice and stare.
Also, most cash registers have cameras, not an ideal place.

A jogging area or dog park, crowded street while window shopping even a newspaper or magazine stand.

So the 'door-handle' is not a good idea, then! Which -when protecting a spy, would probably be on cctv.
The notion of a perfume spray seems ridiculous too.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(07-16-2018, 09:50 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 09:43 PM)guohua Wrote: Mr. G. Here.
YES!
This would have been my choice of Contact Areas.
A Museum or Public Bathroom is better than a Restaurant.
In a restaurant, I've noticed that someone is always looking or watching people coming and going.
You'd have to have paid for your meal (cash) and then made contact with your victim before leaving, that is Awkward, because if you trip your victim or brush against them ruffly, someone will take notice and stare.
Also, most cash registers have cameras, not an ideal place.

A jogging area or dog park, crowded street while window shopping even a newspaper or magazine stand.

So the 'door-handle' is not a good idea, then! Which -when protecting a spy, would probably be on cctv.
The notion of a perfume spray seems ridiculous too.

CCTV, that is now (not in my day) on every corner in the EU/UK I understand.
So, with cctv cameras possible on the street picturing the movement of peoples in more than one direction, the door-knob/door-handle is not a good idea if you want to stay in the shadows and unknown.

The Perfume Spray is an Effective Means of Poisoning your Target if it's a Female, How do you know how often she wears this Perfume? But then How do you get the Poison in the Perfume Bottle, there is the problem, you'd have to actually enter their home and be seen by How Many Cameras?

Remember, Stealth and staying in the Shadow and not in the Light is your best option for a Successful Operation and Survival.
So, I'd watch my target and study my target, get to know every aspect of the daily movements and who they met with and when and where.
Who's around them, does he/she have their own stealthy security?

Plan to my contact in a Very Public place if possible away from cctv and children. Yes, children get in the way, under your feet as you make your escape.
Remember, the target is not going to fall ill there and then, No, they well not know for a few hours or 30 to 40 minutes.
Unless you use a Nerve Agent and they inhale it into their Lungs, they will immediately be affected and start to choke and cough and vomit.

Sorry, I was a little Long on my answer.
The short answer, one round center mass from 900 yards.
Your target will be dead before the sound of the shot is heard and you can dismantle your weapon and store it away and walk to your vehicle and drive away.  minusculebeercheers minusculethumbsup
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you Mr. G, I'm aware that some reading this may find it oddly sinister, but if we're to look at the available
evidence and arrive at what possibly happened, all angles have to be analysed.

As it stands, the official scenario offered to the public stands at:

Ex-Russian military intelligence officer Sergei Viktorovich Skripal lived in on a small quiet housing estate in a
cul-de-sac known as Christie Miller Road. The house -No.47, is technically a semi-detached home, however
it's only connected to another house by respective one-storey garages.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4143]
The red circle indicates where the estate is situated for Christie Miller Road.

Mr. Skripal purchased the house after the 'spy-swap' in 2010. Arriving in Salisbury in 2011 he paid £260,000
[$344,523.66] -outright, seeking no mortgage for the property.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4141]
47 Christie Miller Road.

47 Christie Miller Road is situated on the left-hand corner of the closed-off street, with a small rear-garden
that looks onto a block of flats in Highbury Close. Sergei Skripal's home does not have any visible signs of
camera security nor is there any type of private or public CCTV noticeable on the entire street.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4142]
Highbury Flats can be seen from the rear garden of Sergia Skripal's home.

A Cleaner is known to have visited the Skripal household on occasions. The Guardian reported on 6th March 2018:

Quote:'...A few weeks ago he asked his cleaner to prepare his daughter’s room for her as she was coming to visit.
The cleaner, who asked not to be named, broke down in tears as she paid tribute to him.

“He is a lovely, friendly and kindhearted man and I was shocked when I found out it was him who was in hospital,”
she said. “I had known his daughter was coming over to the UK from Russia because he had asked me to clean
her room the week before.

“I knew he was in the Russian army as we chatted a bit but he never said he was a spy but at the end of the day
he was working for us so I don’t care really. He’s a great guy. He had friends and he loved music and he would
go and talk to the neighbours sometimes.”...'
SOURCE:

From the same article, it's stated that he frequented Poland -Gdansk mainly and visited there in the summer of 2017.

On the morning of 4th March 2018, Sergei Skripal's dark-red BMW M3 car is reported to have been seen
on the A30 (known as the London Road) at 9.15.am. It's stated that he'd been visiting the Salisbury Crematorium
where is wife and son were buried.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4144]

The news reports state that Sergei and his visiting daughter Yulia, left the house at some time before 1.30.pm
on 4th March 2018. This is stated due to a report saying that Skripal's car was seen being driven on the A360
(Devizes Road) at that time travelling towards Salisbury town centre.

At 1.40.pm, the Skripals arrive at Sainsbury's upper-level car-park. (Sainsburys is a large chain of supermarkets
in the UK) The upper parking area is also known as 'The Maltings Car Park'.

After visiting The Mill public House, the couple went to the Zizzi restaurant at 2.20.pm where they stayed until 3:35.pm.
The Mill Pub is situated on a paved walkway that runs beside the river Avon. Shops and the drinking-house line the
quaint pedestrian path with a railing guarding the canal-styled water area.

Partly walking back on their route from the car-park, the Skripals travelled along this redbrick-paved walkway to a
bridge-road that connects to a small indoor Mall named 'Market Walk' that leads to Castle Street where the Zizzi
Restaurant is situated a couple of yards away.

This pedestrian thoroughfare runs left and right. Right is across the river to Castle Street, left takes you past a
tree-lined park where the Skripals would be discovered later and back towards the car park.

At 3.47.pm, CCTV footage identifies an old man and a young woman believed to be the Skripals walking along the
Market Walk back towards the Maltings car park and the tree-lined play-area.

If one uses Google Maps and get to ground-level where the bridge crosses the river, the play-area and the surrounding
shops is a fairly cramped situation. The image I saw showed it was very busy with shoppers and passers-by.
The view to the park from that area of the Market Walk is clearly visible and a couple of seating benches can be seen
from the park's corner entrance.

4.03.pm. The Skripals are witnessed sitting on a bench and Yulia seemed unconscious. Sergei was behaving oddly
and at 4.15.pm, Emergency Services were called. A Medical helicopter flies Yulia to hospital, whilst her father is taken
by road.

Det Sgt Nick Bailey is said to have attended the incident in the play-area/park and became ill very soon after.
He was discharged from hospital on 22nd March 2018. Investigators have identified 131 people who have potentially
been in contact with the nerve agent. None has shown symptoms.

It was later reported that traces of Novichok were also found at the Mill and Zizzi, where the Skripals spent the afternoon.

The question is... where would be the best place to commit this act?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@BIAD  You asked.
Quote:The question is... where would be the best place to commit this act?

This would depend on the Conscious of the Assassin. Do you care if others are Contaminated?
Do you wish to keep this confined to your Target?
How Reckless, Careless Are You or Just Uncaring?

It also depends too in what form the Poison is in, That would have a lot to do with how he/she or they planned to deliver the Poison. (I'm assuming Jelly Form.) 

After reading your article with the description of the home and surrounding area, An Early Morning or Very Late Night attempt would be good, because you could control the outside environment of the Poison, Door Knob would work then you would quickly come up and with Bleach and Alcohol clean the Door Handle and move off Silently. 

The very best Method and I think would be my choice is his underarm deodorant.  
Gain access into him home and apply a very, very thin coat of the Jelly Poison on the top of his Deodorant.
After he leaves regain access and remove the Deodorant and replace it.
Now you can wait and see if news of his Poisoning makes the news.

But this all depends on your Targets Habits.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(Yesterday, 04:59 PM)guohua Wrote: ...The very best Method and I think would be my choice is his underarm deodorant.  
Gain access into his home and apply a very, very thin coat of the Jelly Poison on the top of his Deodorant.
After he leaves regain access and remove the Deodorant and replace it.
Now you can wait and see if news of his Poisoning makes the news.

But this all depends on your Targets Habits.

Thanks again. It seems the door-handle was left uncleaned and I'm unsure that if this was point of contact,
why it took so long to take effect.

I know the MSM's chattering of poison duration keeps swinging wildly and we're left with not knowing the true
length of time it would take to incapacitate the Skripals.

I grasp that the amount applied to the skin, the potency of mixture and the physical factors of health, age
and sex can have a bearing on it's effects. But from the time of leaving the house (the second time that day
that we're aware of)... and convulsing on the park bench is two-and-a-half hours, to me that's a long time.

It was a cold day in Salisbury too, that Sunday.

So with your first suggested theory with the gel, application to the door-knob would've had to take place
whilst Sergei Skripal was at the crematorium sometime in late-morning. Whether Yulia was in the house
at the time is unknown, but she had arrived the day before and this could be a hazard to approaching
Skripal's home.

The Telegraph reported:

Quote:'...Miss Skripal was picked up from the airport on Saturday March 3 by Ross Cassidy,
one of Col Skripal's closest friends, who drove her back to her father's house in Salisbury.

Intelligence officers have suggested that the toxin may have been hidden in her luggage,
either impregnated in an item of clothing or cosmetics or else in a gift, meaning Miss
Skripal was deliberately targeted to get at her father.

Mr Cassidy confirmed when contacted by The Telegraph that his pick-up truck had been
seized at the concrete plant in Amesbury where he works...'

So if it was brought into the country by Yulia, then the 'door-knob' theory doesn't work.
(Forgive me for not stating this in the posting above, I've just found it!)

If the Novichok was applied inside the home somehow, that access would need true daring unless
seeing someone visit regularly can be used to not alert any neighbour or Sergei Skripal himself.

Then the problem arises that if an item of Yulia Skripal's clothing or some cosmetic container
was contaminated, how did it arrive in the Queen Elizabeth Park four months later?
How would 'the thing' be thrown away if Yulia only arrived on Saturday and the Skripals
took ill on Sunday...? Wouldn't the poisonous container still be in the Skripal house?

I can see how an assassin could discard the Novichok in an escape route from where the
Skripals took ill in the Market Walk play area, but this negates the 'item-in-the-house' theory
again and means the nerve agent was used between the parking of the car and arriving at
the Mill Public house.

In the same article...

Quote:'...Meanwhile, police investigating the murder of Russian businessman Nikolai Glushkov
said they had found no evidence of forced entry into his home.

The 68-year-old was found apparently strangled at his terraced house in Clarence Avenue,
New Malden on March 12,  prompting fears that a new Moscow-sponsored attack had been
carried out on UK soil...'

This could be a lead, but New Malden is over 80 miles away in South-west London.

It's the timing from the application of the spray or gel to it's effects that will get us closer to
when it happened and maybe from there, a 'where' can be figured out.
minusculethumbsup