Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle!
(02-04-2018, 08:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Roy Potter is ex-military, and he realizes how important the information is that Field McConnell shares.

Listen at the 7:14 mark.

By the way, I added somewhat to my post above, some discrepancies I discovered in researching an alleged "G4S - Serco" connection.

I watched the whole video for context. In some things I agree with Mr. Potter, in others I vehemently disagree. It's true that no one can count on anyone else to protect them, from Trump on down to the beat cop next door. The Supreme Court ruled some time ago that police have absolutely no duty whatsoever to protect anyone, and that's a fact on record. You, I, or anyone else can count on no one at all beyond ourselves when the balloon goes up.

He speaks of "The Intelligence Community" as if it is some sort on monolithic bloc. It is not. The IC is as divided as the rest of the nation, some falling to this side, some to that, and the gap is widening across the board by the day. The "good" guys know not to screw with me, as they understand I'd as soon shoot one as another rather than try to sort them out good from bad. I don't care - I'm in it for me and mine. The "bad" guys may not have that understanding, as their mindset generally involves thinking they can mentally work one over and make him what they want - which means it's more likely that I'd run into a "bad" guy instead of a "good" guy. Those odds greatly increase thee chance of a "shoot first and ask questions later" scenario, as it's more likely that a "bad" guy would present himself for the shooting. But I digress.

I don't know how old Mr. Potter is. I do not recall any "Terrorism Counter-Action School", but I do recall a "Counter-Terrorism School". that may be just a difference in semantics, recall, or branch. Not a biggie.

I do not trust, to any degree at all, Field McConnell or Able Danger. Mr. Potter apparently does. We all have to follow our guts. Mine leads me in one direction, yours and his another. It's all good - we won't know which gut war right until we get to the other side and see who is still standing.

I'm not saying that the information Able Danger is outputting is not important - it probably IS important. What I'm saying is be very careful in how you use and evaluate it. Be very careful in what you think it is actually saying. We absolutely cannot take such information at face value, because that face has been put on for public consumption. We have to instead search for the subtexts, the foundations that support that face. When you only look at the surface of the ocean, you are missing an entire world in existence beneath it. A wave may be created by a gust of wind, or it may be created by a whale pushing too close to the surface - it's up to us, individually, to determine which we think it is.

In the same way, I was reading the ISIS magazines to analyze subtexts and find out what was really going on - had I just taken the surface view, the face value, then I would have had to believe that we would all be speaking Arabic and worshiping a desert moon demon by now rather than at this point watching ISIS sway on the ropes, down but not yet out.

What I'm saying is don't just read and ingest "information", which may well actually be "disinformation". Analyze it instead. Search out the subtexts. Compare it against common sense - if it doesn't make sense, it might not be real, at face value.

When that happens, the reality lays beneath the surface, like a lurking whale.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle! - by Ninurta - 02-04-2018, 09:52 PM