Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump's First SOTU Address 2018
Yes it was Good and It was even better than I thought it would be and to make My Day,,,, President Trump Pissed Off One Whinny Democrat/ Liberal/Progressive So Bad, He Walked Out!  tinylaughing
Quote:Rep. Luis Gutierrez walks out of Trump's State of the Union as progressives write off bipartisanship permanently
[Image: 1060x600-eaa99d597b7495fa7cfa4c5f3635c2c7.jpg]

Quote:"I was hoping to get through my life without having to witness an outwardly, explicitly racist American President. My luck ran out.," said Rep. Luis Gutierrez, D-Ill., shortly after walking out on President Trump's State of the Union address. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)
Source
Poor, Poor, Poor Baby,,,,,,, Hey,,, Luis Gutierrez,,,, you need a Puppy To Hug??? You Need Your Mommy??? You Need Your Diaper Changed???  tinyangry

What was the reason he left,,,, they were chanting USA, USA, USA and Not Mexico, Mexico, Mexico......
Quote:WATCH: Luis Gutierrez Storms Out Of Trump's Speech Over 'USA!' Chant

"USA! USA! USA!"
[Image: gettyimages-907586074.jpg?itok=0pIvAKu_]
Quote:Democratic Rep. Luis Gutierrez (IL), who is not seeking reelection in 2018, stormed out of President Donald Trump's State of the Union address Tuesday night after a pro-American chant broke out among hundreds of people in attendance.

As Trump's speech was coming to a close, chants of "USA! USA! USA!" broke out on the floor and Gutierrez was spotted storming out of the room as Democratic colleagues patted him on the shoulder.

"Young Americans who shed their blood on the shores of Normandy, and the fields beyond," Trump said near the end of his speech. "And others, who went down in the waters of the Pacific, and the skies all over Asia. And freedom stands tall over one more monument: this one.

This Capitol. This living monument this is the monument to the American people."

It was after those words that applause and the "USA!" chant broke out and Gutierrez got up and left.

WATCH: Source
Watch this Progressive Ass-Hole Leave at the above link to the source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump's First SOTU Address 2018 - by guohua - 02-01-2018, 04:37 AM