Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What You May Not Know Regarding Obummer
I'm merely postulating this theory and to some, it may seem ridiculous... but if I may.

What if it was decided to invade the United States with the intent of acquiring it's global power, it's finances
as they stand and the controlling it's population in a manner that the majority of that population would be
tolerant to? How would that be done?

If we agree that the no matter what, the current status-quo, the global perception and the relative peace
across the world, must be maintained at all costs, then how can such a powerful country be usurped?

My suggestion would be to take command of it's highest political position of power and to do that, the logistics
would staggering in their complexity. National Security would have to be subtly invaded with a belief-system that
was so close to current national axioms, that no 'blip' on anyone's radar would appear and any debate to hint that
some weird-sort of change could be mocked.

A favourable narrative would have be embedded into the media and a physical totem to represent that narrative
would have to be seen as to arrive through the usual means of political ladder-climbing. Any trace of countering
or revealing evidence would have to be carefully eliminated and any national social tendencies would have to be
leaned on.

If there's a 'skeleton-in-the-cupboard' of the preferred country of invasion, that embarrassment can be played on
to nationally shame -if the correct fictive can be forced. Opposing voices would have to be drowned out by using
this identity discrediting and at a moment's notice, any viable proof would have to disappear.

Total denial never works, so half-truths laced with mitigating information would have to be offered to feed anyone
who believes they see 'something' behind the wizard's curtain and since the common grease that makes the country
successful is money, there cannot be any penny-pinching to make the whole idea work.

Remember, prosperity doesn't come from worrying about how much it costs, but from how much it makes.

If you simply take over and become your powerful enemy, you have won with little collateral damage to the thing
you desire... it's power. But the one cost in all of this for it to work, would be time. At least four generations.

But what if you're a security agency and innocent of this suggested assault...? You discover the plot halfway through
and that certain ingrained laws have been broken, laws that once damaged, could be argued to be left as they are now.
Namely, a viable candidate for the US Presidency must be born in the US!

Do you tell the people or begrudgingly go along with it in order to keep the accepted status-quo?

Silly, nuh?

(I will now watch your video, Mystic!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What You May Not Know Regarding Obummer - by BIAD - 01-28-2018, 12:46 PM