Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL
(01-28-2018, 11:28 PM)guohua Wrote: ...We travelled to California yesterday (Saturday) going to LAX, airport....

(Slightly off-topic)
At my last appearance at LAX, two plain-clothes security guys approached my family and I and asked
to look in our belongings. Having sent our suitcases into the system, they wished to peruse the contents
of our hand-luggage. This will be nearly ten years ago.

After failing to find anything disturbing -and after being disappointed to hear that Mackeson Stout beer wasn't
has prevalent in Britain as it used to be (don't ask!)... they moved off towards a couple who had a cardboard
box sitting close by.

Whilst one man checked their satchels, the other chap examined the box that held a slender china figurine that
the female of the couple had mentioned was a gift for a parent. (Yer' a real nosy-bugger, BIAD!)

As they chatted to the guy searching their satchels, the other spent his time wondering how to re-attach the
head of the statue he had just knocked off!
Suddenly, with a look at his companion, the men said all was okay and moved off to continue their diligence
in the busy airport.

Does quickly re-packing scrunched-up newspaper around a broken ornament assist in repairing...?
It must do, because the man who high-moral standing for our safety never mentioned he'd knackered the
couple's gift to them!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by guohua - 01-22-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by BIAD - 01-22-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by Ninurta - 01-28-2018, 07:42 AM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by guohua - 01-28-2018, 11:28 PM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by BIAD - 01-29-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by Wallfire - 03-06-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by guohua - 03-07-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: CALIFORNIA TO REGISTER ILLEGAL - by guohua - 03-07-2018, 05:24 AM