Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(02-10-2022, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: Somebody somewhere generated that document and yet -even after the production of it, nothing is
said until the parents raised hell about it. Then the Superintendent relates that the hand-out was
a 'mistake'?!

So it was created, published and with the knowledge of the teacher involved, given to the
8th graders... where is the 'mistake' bit in that series of time-consuming functions?
Or was the mistake that it was called out?

Quote:'...What are your pizza no-nos? Now mirror these preferences in relation to sex!"
It continued: "Here are some examples: Likes: Cheese = Kissing. Olives = Giving Oral."

So a glossy document was created, somebody typed those words and never considered the composition
would cause a negative reaction?!!

I can't even rationally accept on any level that speaking to youngsters about sucking a penis or licking
a vagina in a school environment -acts, made I add, that have nothing to do with sex and then asking
them to equate the action with eating food. 'Deviant' is the correct term.
tinysure

I just recently noticed, and I'm not saying this wasn't always the case, that the Gardasil TV commercial states that their vaccine helps prevent genital/cervical HPV as well as anal HPV and HPV of the throat and mouth.

Makes me wonder how common all those conditions were before Bill Clinton claimed oral sex was not having sexual relations. I had heard that "getting head" became really popular with the teen crowd back then because of Bill getting a blow job.

ETA: That was 1994, 28 years ago. Plenty of time for HVP to become a problem since then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-12-2022, 03:26 PM