Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
That's bizarre.

Now, to be fair, I had a sex education class earlier than the eighth grade. I was in one of the very first sex ed classes in my school district... but "sex ed" was a bit different back then, it appears. It focused mainly on the results of sex - pregnancy, gestation, and birth - only glossing over the mechanics of it, with exactly NO discussion of "personal preferences", as we were far too young at that time to even know we would ever develop personal preferences.

No pizzas were offended, violated, or harmed in the production of our sex education classes.

And it is WRONG, simply, utterly, completely and entirely WRONG to EVER use the words "pineapple" and "pizza" in the same damned sentence. What the hell is wrong with those deviants?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Ninurta - 02-10-2022, 09:48 PM