Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
Don't tell me Demons aren't walking this planet.
tinyok

Quote:French judge, 55, who ‘offered own daughter, 12, to paedos for sex on swingers website’ blamed horrific crime on PTSD

'A French judge who reportedly offered his own 12-year-old daughter to paedophiles on a swingers website blamed the
sick act on post-traumatic stress. Olivier Bailly, 55, a vice-president of the law courts in Dijon, has been dismissed from
the bench for "conduct causing serious damage" to the judiciary.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9639]
Olivier Bailly and the non-vaccinated Police outside the court in Dijon.

Bailly admitted the crime at the hearing last month, but claimed he had been suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder
for more than 10 years, The Times reports. The judge, who was in charge of the family law division, reportedly said he had
been acting out fantasies that he never followed through.

Bailly was tracked down after undercover cops found a picture of the judge's young daughter in a swimsuit posted with an
offer of her services on a website for "libertine" encounters.

'TERRIBLE SHAME'
The judge's lawyer, Pauline Neveu, said he was afflicted by "terrible shame" but said he was struggling with mental health
problems. The problems started after the 2007 trial of Pierre Bodein, a rapist and serial killer, where Bailly had been the
chief prosecutor, the lawyer reportedly said.

Last year, Bailly's wife, Sophie Véjux-Bailly, also a judge, was charged with corrupting a minor and provoking paedophile
crime - offences which carry up to a decade in prison, according to reports.
Cops found that Bailly and his wife were active in swinging circles, France 3 television reported.

Pleading to keep his job, Bailly told the hearing: "I do not feel really unworthy of this profession, which I love.
"I think I have been useful and that I can still be useful one day."
Bailly's wife was reportedly cleared of involvement in posting the image of the girl - the youngest of their three children.

No date for Bailly's trial has been set...'
Archived Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by BIAD - 07-15-2021, 09:37 PM