Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
Well, looks like Allison Mack got off easy. She was expected to serve at least 17 years, but skated by with only 3 years and a fine of $20,000.  
THIS IS NOT OKAY! I guess it pays to have friends in high places. 

Link Source

---------------------------------------------

And if that isn't bad enough, Bill Cosby was released today. 

Quote:Bill Cosby's sexual assault conviction has been overturned by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, paving the way for him to be freed from jail, according to a ruling Wednesday. Cosby, 83, was convicted of sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in 2004. 

The court said a "non-prosecution agreement" agreement with a previous prosecutor prevented Cosby from facing charges. With the ruling, the judges wrote that "Cosby's convictions and judgment of sentence are vacated, and he is discharged."

Cosby's guilt is split among people, but one woman has voiced her anger loud and clear.

Quote:Amber Tamblyn, a co-founder of Time's Up, was angered by it: "I am furious to hear this news. I personally know women who this man drugged and raped while unconscious. Shame on the court and this decision."

SOURCE

Perverts take care of their own.   CLEARLY!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-30-2021, 07:23 PM