Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(07-18-2020, 02:09 AM)reldra Wrote: I do know that pizzagate is not a thing that exists. No matter how much one reads those emails. 

But, I came across the Wayfair thing. Oddly, it was in a youtube psychic reader channel that I had only watched twice. I then looked on Snopes and Snopes called it FALSE. I would have too. But something wasn't right.  The imgscr matching or not, the amount of numbers in the sku, to me, was too much of a coincidence. The cabinet prices were normal industrial grade. The shower curtain prices were a mistype..I own an ambesomme shower curtain, $65 marked down from $99.  So, the big prices look like mistypes.  

But then I thought, it is not logical that Yandex would still yield those results...after they say they removed links they didn't know were cp and had taken them out.  I won't look for the skus nor tell ppl to, because that got me in trouble in the past...just saying to look around and then report what you see to law enforcement. Never to download...but whatever.

I am still stuck on this Wayfair thing as maybe being a thing.

Hi @"reldra". 

May I ask what your definition of "pizzagate" is? 
And also, what you are basing your statement on to say it doesn't exist? 
Could you provide us with some evidence to backup your statement?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-18-2020, 04:33 PM