Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
This is a thread I want to read from the beginning. It is a bit long, so it is going to take a while. I just want to add, before I get started, that the number one reason that pedophilia, child abuse, domestic violence, intimate partner violence, and sexual assault,  seems never to be stopped, is because we keep expecting the perpetrators to look like monsters. We think that only strangers, are the evil people we have to protect the children and ourselves from.

No one would think for a second that the loving doting father, would be capable of sexually abusing their sweet three "day" old child. Never the amazing, charitable, compassionate, uncle, brother, sister, mother, grandparent, aunt, coach, priest, and the list goes on and on and on.

We can't believe it, even when the signs are present, and there usually are always signs. We don't see them because we don't believe it is possible, so we can't believe. That is why our motto is "Start By Believing".

https://vimeo.com/94702316

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2020, 08:04 PM