Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(03-18-2020, 07:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, there you have it. I hope he makes someone a good bitch in prison!

I think the public will get more and more information in the future to prove that "Pizzagate" was/is real.

Also, #pizzagate was trending on Twitter yesterday.  If you google Pizzagate now, since the filters have been removed,
you will get all kinds of information. Also, if you google "adrenochorme", you'll get many pictures and things that were
previously suppressed.

You beat me to it, Mystic!

The things this dirty bastard said are horrible.

Quote:"...At Bright’s urging, the two then began chatting via WhatsApp, which continued for a few weeks. At times using
euphemisms, Bright reportedly wrote of molesting both children and raping the 7-year-old. He also allegedly
sent pictures of his penis, and photos of test results showing he did not have any sexually transmitted diseases.

According to the complaint, both consistently referred to his plans to molest the children as “teaching” them “lessons,”
and Bright described how he would begin slowly and move on to more intense sexual activity.
“I’m thinking maybe something involving foreskin is the way to start,” he allegedly said.

The agent writes that Bright inquired about whether the “lessons” were to be heteronormative. When she professed
ignorance, he explained, “Does [the Girl] eat flowers and [the Boy] suck snake.” The document says that the agent
understood “flowers” and “snake” to mean vagina and penis, respectively.

“I have a girl I’ve been teaching off and on for a couple of months now,” Bright reportedly wrote. “But she’s in the Bronx,
which makes the logistics much harder.” Asked by the agent what he is good at “teaching,” Bright allegedly responded,
“I think masturbation and, [sic] anal sex are probably my favourite subjects.
Helping girls find those special places to touch, it’s very rewarding.”

The conversation then shifted to Bright’s plans for the agent’s “children.” He reportedly wrote that he intended to touch
and penetrate her daughter’s genitals, to have the girl give him hand jobs and oral sex, and to rape her.
Asked whether her daughter was a virgin, the agent wrote, “She has had the tip inside but not the whole cock … Does
that excite you lol?” Bright responded, “Yes. But I think the tip might be all I can manage.”...'
SOURCE:

By the way, this video-game Journalist -as Mystic pointed out, spoke on his tweets of pizza.
It never stops and silence from the Journalistic-world is deafening.
tinyok
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by BIAD - 03-19-2020, 03:05 PM