Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting
(12-27-2019, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell under FBI investigation
The FBI,,, isn't that Organization Full Of Trump hating Dem's? The FBI is on the case. That means the guilty will be protected.

Quote:Maxwell, the daughter of late British media magnate Robert Maxwell, has been accused in court filings of facilitating a sex-trafficking operation that brought girls -- some as young as 14 -- to Epstein's Manhattan home, though she has not been formally charged with any criminal wrongdoing.
Source

NEWS FLASH: Ghislaine Maxwell just found her suicide note in her purse.  Clinton's have no idea how she found it.  minusculethinking

Won't be long before she commits suicide.
The MSM Reported,,,, "She committed suicide, she stabbed herself in the back 4 times and threw herself off a bridge"

I just now came here to post this.  You beat me to it.   minusculethumbsup 

FBI covering up crimes?!  You know they wouldn't do that!  (sarcasm)

I think at this point the Anons have put out too much information on Jeffrey and Ghislaine for it to just get brushed under the rug. The People will demand justice in this case. 
I hope she sings like a bird on others involved before she sticks that knife in her back. tinyshocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Child Sex Trafficking/Pizzagate/Pedogate/Organ-Harvesting - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-27-2019, 08:02 PM